Detox Eye Makeup Remover
This highly effective natural, solvent-free, dual-activated formulation dissolves and removes waterproof mascara and make-up without causing dryness, while detoxing and noticeably protecting sensitive facial skin around the eyes from premature aging.
- Phytosterols from Wheat Germ Extract and Plant Ethers dissolve all traces of eye make-up and waterproof mascara.
- Azulene from German Chamomile Extract, and Tocopherol Vitamin E soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Naturally-derived Protec-3 Complex acts as a cellular shield, protecting facial skin from heavy metals and particle matter (hazardous dust, pollen, soot, smoke and liquid droplets) while detoxing Lipid/Fibroblast cells from irreversible DNA damage caused by oxygen, nitrogen and carbon-free radicals, visibly improving skin texture around the eyes.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Shake well to activate this formulation then apply generously to a cotton pad and press gently onto the skin over closed eyes, in an outward motion, repeating until the last traces of make-up and mascara have dissolved.
Complete this cleansing treatment with your preferred Grown Alchemist Hydra+ Oil-Gel Facial Cleanser.
Perfectly safe for contact lens wearers.
SIZE: 1.69 oz / 50 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant), Isopropyl Isostearate (Plant), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Daucus Carota (Plant), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Plant), Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Propanediol (Plant), Diisopropyl Adipate, Lecithin, Acrylic Acid/Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulfonic Acid Copolymer, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum (Plant), Sodium Phytate (Plant), Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Oil.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.