Meet your new holy grail night-time resurfacing treatment. This bouncy skin-refinishing mask provides retinol benefits without the sensitivity.
For All Skin Types, Including Dry, Mature, Dull, Sensitive, Un-Even, Congested, Sagging, Oily, and Acne-Prone.
This protein and vitamin A-rich legume replaces conventional retinol which can cause peeling, and sun-sensitivity. The exfoliating and smoothing effects are further enhanced by its ability to retain moisture, earning this legume its luscious name. While Dew Bean polishes and plumps, Niacinamide, Lactic and Glycolic Acids act as the formula’s lightworkers, gently lifting away dry skin, lightening dark spots and inspiring cellular renewal. Organic Aloe, Bamboo Extract, mini and micro molecules of Sodium Hyaluronate ensure pillowy soft skin by morning.
- Dew Beans aka moth beans. This vitamin A rich legume from India has been proven to exhibit double retinol like benefits of simultaneously stimulating collagen production while inspiring cellular turnover without irritation or sensitivity. Pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly as well.
- Niacinamide also know as vitamin B3. A water soluble vitamin that works with natural substances in skin to visibly minimize and tighten pores. Improves uneven skin-tone, softens fine lines, diminishes dullness while improving and strengthening skin's barrier and repairs past damage.
- Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that effectively exfoliates to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, minimize large pores and other factors contributing to dull uneven complexion.
- Glycolic Acid is the smallest size molecule alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to remove the outermost layer of dead cells from skin to reveal brighter newer skin. Aids in removing scars and discolouration, signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mini + Micro Sodium Hyaluronate Molecules referred to interchangeably with hyaluronic acid as they are identical molecules. These multiple sized molecules penetrate deeper into the dermis than hyaluronic acid due to their small molecular size. Provides a protective function for collagen synthesis and reduce signs of aging by decreasing trans-epidermal water loss associated with sun exposure and low humidity. Intensely hydrates from within.
- Bamboo Extract a favourite of K-beauty, this silica (an essential mineral needed for healthy skin) and antioxidant rich plant provides vital vitamins and minerals to cells while actively discouraging acne, dark spots and strengthening the protective skin barrier.
Instantly smooth skin when worn overnight. Within days, uneven bumps will start to disappear. "Within 4 days of wearing this, my clogged comedones were gone!" - Founder, Alexis Rose
- Multiple forms of Sodium Hyaluronate hydrate and plump.
- Niacinamide brightens, evens out skin tone, and discourage blemishes.
- Gentle exfoliating ingredients, including Dew Beans, Lactic and Glycolic Acid reveals new skin cells without causing irritation or peeling.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | GLUTEN FREE
HOW TO USE:
- In the evening after cleansing and misting allow skin to dry.
- Take 1, 1.5, or 2 pumps of mask and massage into skin.
- Wait one minute and follow with more mist and a few drops of Nectar.
- If applying Haute C Bright Serum Concentrate before, allow 10 minutes before Applying Dewy Bean Dream to allow the serum to soak in fully and not react to the acids in this mask.
SIZE: 50ml / 1.7oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Healing properties of exotic elements including wild crafted and organic plant essential oils, delicate hydrosols and magical crystals. Created to deliver a bright vixen glow, while encouraging one to take a moment for themselves and create a their own unique vixen skin care ritual. LILFOX embraces self love and quiet moments of reflection. Every plant element is meticulously selected with special attention to choosing the highest quality and ethically sourced ingredients, organic and wild harvested whenever possible.
Aloe barbadenis leaf juice*, Propenediol, Citurs aurauntium amara water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyglycerol-6 caprylate, Polyglycerol-3 cocoate, Polyglycerol-4 Caprate, Polyglycerol-6 ricinoleate, Panthenol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Micro + Mini Sodium hyaluronate molecules, Vigna acontifolia seed extract, Euterpe oleracea fruit extract*, Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Opuntia-fica indica stem extract, Bambusa vulgaris extract, Centella asiastica extract, Passiflora incarnata fruit extratc, Oryza sativa extract, Victoria amazonica flower extract, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzoic acid, Sorbic acid, Caprylic/capric trigglyceride, Rosemarinus officinalis leaf extract*, Helianthus annus extract, Tocopherol, Citrus auraniutm var amara flower and leaf/twig oil*, Viola oderata leaf absolute, Citrus paradisi peel oil. Citrus aurantium bergamia peel oil*, Citric acid
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.