Natural anti-bacterial properties help to clear skin and heal existing blemishes.
This cooling and creamy mask decongests, clarifies and draws out impurities in just 10 minutes to reveal a radiant complexion without creating dryness or tightness.
Includes a free Aileron exfoliating organic muslin cloth for easy removal.
Flaking on plans is your prerogative, but don't let it be because of your skin. This mask is designed to get even the trickiest of complexions ready for whatever’s in the diary. It’s silky smooth, non-drying clay draws out impurities and clarifies skin. It also rinses off without requiring a chisel. Now, what to wear?
The clay mask to persuade blemish-prone skin not to cancel tonight’s plans. Call us old school, but we think face masks should be powerful, effective formulas just like the rest of your skincare arsenal. Not just a relaxing cucumber-on-the-eyes moment, this fast-working clay mask deep cleans skin with care. It uses Pomelo fruit AHAs and gentle kaolin clay to draw out impurities and remove dead skin cells. Kind, clever Copaiba takes care of the rest, making sure your skin feels confident and calm afterwards, never dry or tight.
- Kaolin: Not only does this clay mineral absorb excess oil and shine but helps to deep clean skin and remove buildup too. A real team player – Kaolin works with other ingredients to calm the skin around blemishes, pronto.
- Copaiba: We use this active ingredient in its oil form, which comes from the resin of the wild harvested Brazilian Copaifera tree. Copaiba quickly gets to work to improve the condition and health of blemish or acne-prone skin.
Cooling and creamy, silky Kaolin clay helps to rebalance combination skin and draw out impurities without creating dryness or tightness. Polish off with the enclosed Muslin Cloth to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply a generous layer to clean, dry skin. Leave for 8-10 minutes, then rinse with the enclosed muslin cloth and warm water.
Use 1-2 times a week or whenever skin feels congested or clogged.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai® Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Pai’s mission is to lead the way with innovative, results-driven organic skincare. Created for anyone that wants to treat their skin – no matter how sensitive – to the best natural ingredients without compromise. Every single Pai product is formulated and manufactured in its West London HQ. Pai products are certified organic by COSMOS, the Soil Association, the Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International and is London Living Wage accredited.
AQUA (water), KAOLIN, GLYCERIN (organically derived vegetable glycerine), GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ALEURITES MOLUCCANA SEED OIL* (kukui oil), CARAPA GUAIANENSIS SEED OIL* (andiroba seed oil), CITRUS PARADISI FRUIT EXTRACT* (grapefruit extract), ACACIA SENEGAL GUM (gum arabic), EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT OIL* (açai fruit oil), CARYA OVATA BARK EXTRACT (hickory bark extract), COPAIFERA OFFICINALIS RESIN* (copaiba resin), XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM LEVULINATE, BOSWELLIA NEGLECTA OIL* (frankincense oil), GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM ANISATE, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL* (may chang oil), TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID CITRAL, LIMONENE (naturally occuring in essential oils).
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.