The dirt on our Dutch Dirt Mask: It's a multi-tasker exfoliating scrub & mask in one. Packed full of botanical plant extracts and fruit enzymes for perfectly purified, pore-purged skin.
Exfoliate - Detoxify - Purify
Full of natural botanical extracts, floral & fruit enzymes and our Proprietary Dutch Tulip Complex help to detox, purify and deeply exfoliate. Think of it like a reset button for your skin—clean, fresh, and completely clarified.
Prickly Pear Enzyme* - helps eliminate dead skin cells
Flower Acid* - helps increase cell turnover and the skin’s ability to eliminate dead skin cells
Sodium Lactate - nature’s identical form of sodium lactate, a natural moisturizing factor
Hyaluronic Acid - a powerful ingredient and natural humectant proven to draw in moisture
Bloomeffects Proprietary Dutch Tulip Complex - rich in antioxidants, natural moisturizing factors, and amino acids for softer, smoother, and glowingly hydrated skin
Skin type: oily, combination (For sensitive skin always patch test first and only use as a quick scrub on damp skin.)
Skin concerns: dullness, uneven texture, pores
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | SULFATE & PARABEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: always patch test first
As an exfoliating scrub: (recommended if you have sensitive skin)
- Gently massage a small amount onto clean wet skin in areas you need a deep clean and detox, avoiding eye area. Rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. Try this in the shower for an extra convenient daily scrub.
As a mask:
- Apply an even layer of the mask to clean skin and avoid eye area. Allow mask to dry and leave on for 5 - 10 minutes or until dry. Rinse with warm water and washcloth and gently pat dry. Use once or twice weekly for optimal results.
- You may experience an initial tingling sensation upon application and drying. Discontinue use if irritation continues to occur.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
Bloomeffects combined their love for healthy skin and fresh blooming flowers to create 'field to face' skincare. Their clean, safe, wildly effective formulas infused with their breakthrough Proprietary Dutch Tulip Complex from Holland give the skin a coveted, youthful glow while helping to protect our precious environment.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Peat, Bentonite, Moroccan Lava Clay, Pumice, Kaolin, Glycerin, Volcanic Sand, Illite, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tulipa Hybrid Meristem Cell Extract, Sodium Lactate, Charcoal Powder, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate.*This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
*These ingredients may cause a slight tingling sensation upon application
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
So far so good! It gives a tingling sensation so I know something is going on lol.