For organic sunscreen fans who want broad-spectrum SPF protection that holds up through sweat, swimming, and sports.
For All Skin Types
An organic, broad-spectrum SPF 30 continuous-spray sunscreen with antioxidants such as Cucumber, Algae, Strawberry, and Red Raspberry Seed Oil for enhanced UV protection. Water resistant for up to 40 minutes and hypoallergenic. A sport sunscreen doesn't have to be thick or heavy in order to work. Ours is sheer with good-for-your-skin ingredients, plus it's organic and smells like a tropical cocktail. —and that's a win-win.
- RASPBERRY SEED OIL: Cold-pressed from the seeds of the Red Raspberry. With its high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids, Raspberry Seed Oil is known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties. It also contains Vitamins C and E - antioxidants that can help in combating free radical damage.
- ALOE LEAF JUICE: Extracted from the leaves of the Aloe Barbadensis plant. Hydrating and protecting, it is known for its soothing and calming properties.
- ALGAE EXTRACT: Extracted from different species of Algae. Can help to improve the production of skin's collagen and promote skin firmness and tone.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | 70% ORGANIC INGREDIENTS| PARABEN FREE | HYPOALLERGENIC | REEF SAFE
HOW TO USE: Mist the spray liberally all over your body and rub it in to ensure a thorough, even application. Reapply often and as needed. Water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
SIZE: 6 fl. oz. / 177 mL
ABOUT THE BRAND: Green, yet still luxurious, each high performance product protects and nourishes your skin with vitamins and age-defying antioxidants, while remaining free of parabens, paba, petroleum and phthalates. This full line of luxury sun and skincare products incorporates a Farm to Face® sourcing philosophy, using the freshest and most natural ingredients whenever possible. Look for the organic formulas that contain over 70% certified organic ingredients and are easily identified by the organic seals. COOLA formulates with Plant Protection®, which allows the products to achieve clinically tested, broad spectrum and antioxidant-rich protection while using fewer traditional actives. Better for your skin, better for the environment.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN): Avobenzone 2.8% Octisalate 4.9% Octocrylene 7.6%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alcohol (ORGANIC), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (ORGANIC), Flavor*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil (ORGANIC), Methyl Dihydroabietate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil (ORGANIC)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I started using this product few years ago and I love it. I converted few more people since :) It is so easy to apply, the texture is light, not oily. I used it on my face as well when I am in a rush or outside. The scent is lovely, not very strong. My only issue is that I cannot take it with me in my carry-on when I travel, i would love a smaller travel size version. Typically for my face I use their Mineral SPF 30 Daydream Makeup Primer, love this product as well.
I love this sunscreen! It's the best I've used to date. It's not greasy at all. It absorbs almost instantly. It's like it dries as you apply it. The smell is fine, not as scented as I would've expected.