The best brush for all liquid and cream products, like Ere Perez's Oat Milk Liquid Foundation, Carrot Colour Pots and Vanilla Highlighters.
Stylish and eco, made with vegan bristles and a biodegradable corn resin handle. This brush makes it easy and hassle free to apply wet products to the face – no drips or mistakes. Blends well and offers a smooth coverage. A must have!
- Corn Resin is an alternative to petroleum-based plastics and provides many solutions to environmental problems caused by our reliance on plastic. It is made from a renewable resource and is compostable, meaning that it will biodegrade under certain conditions. Corn resin is a great sustainable material.
- Nylon Bristles are vegan and also more hygienic than ‘natural’ bristles harvested from animals because they don’t have cracks in the surface. They are more suitable for sensitive skin and won’t cause allergies to skin or eyes. Synthetic brushes are better because they are cruelty free and do not harm animals.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
HOW TO USE: Wash from base to the tip and rinse thoroughly. Gently reshape the brush and allow to air-dry on flat surface. Do not stand brush on its end to dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing. For founder Ere Perez, Natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.
Corn resin, Nylon bristles
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.