Inspired by the Galapagos Islands, our Enchanted Island™ Salt Spray offers sexy, tousled, wavy beach hair.
For Fine To Normal Hair Types.
Crafted with natural pink sea salt for texture and volume, this spray offers light, brushable hold and the lush, tropical fragrance combination of guayaba, hibiscus, and passion fruit.Your purchase supports The Pink Flamingos Project.
- PINK SEA SALT: Naturally antibacterial, this essential mineral detoxifies and exfoliates the scalp, preserves the health and wellbeing of scalp and skin, and gives hair tousled texture, body, and hold.
- GUAYABA (GUAVA): This tropical fruit hydrates and softens hair and leaves behind an exotic citrusy scent.
- HIBISCUS: These dramatic flowers are packed with the antioxidants known as anthocyanins. These help reduce UV damage, provide full-spectrum hair colour support, boost shine, strengthen hair, and enhance manageability and bounce.
- PASSION FRUIT: Vitamin C from this tropical fruit helps to regulate optimal PH balance for hair and scalp and its exotic aroma is transporting.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Mist throughout damp or dry hair from roots to ends. Tousle and style.
- Delivers loose, sexy, beachy waves.
- Creates volume and texture.
- Provides light, brushable hold.
SIZE: 124 ml or 24ml travel
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Glycerin, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Psidium Guajava (Guayaba) Fruit Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion) Fruit Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glycosides, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Alcohol (SDA 38B Lavender Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia, Eclipta Prostrata Extract (King of hair), Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil.
*Denotes Certified Organic
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This product give so much volume to my hair and I love the smell