Everyday Face was created because of the need for a safe solution without the harmful chemicals found in a majority of products/formulas on the market.
Everyday Face is enriched with Vitamin C & E and includes a small amount of tint to reduce any whitening effect from minerals. Supremely moisturizing yet gentle enough for sensitive skin, the formula dries very quickly and provides an excellent base layer before makeup application.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, dioxane, or animal products.
- Mineral-based formula
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Highest level of broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Non-nano formulation – average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (due to high concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have the obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Travel-safe tube size – TSA Compliant – 2 fl oz
HOW TO USE: Thinksport formula applies easily and absorbs quickly. Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen. Keep in mind that physical sunscreens work by reflecting sunlight.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), CURRANT (0), CITRUS PARADISI (0), IRON OXIDE (2) (SKIN DEEP RATINGS CHANGE)
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, and restrictions
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase by mail. Restrictions apply for returns