Mother Nature & modern science unite to reduce the appearance of skin discolouration & wrinkles in this alpha hydroxy acid based serum.
For All Skin Types
Boost skin’s natural brightness and reveal a silky smoothness with this enriched exfoliating serum. Crafted from chemical-free, antioxidant-rich ingredients, this Certified Vegan formula removes dull, damaged skin while protecting from signs of aging.
- Glycolic Acid - Derived from sugar cane and regarded as the most effective of the alpha hydroxy acid family due to its smaller molecular size, glycolic acid is amazing at exfoliating, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, discolouration & age spots.
- Lactic Acid – Derived from fermented beet sugar & another member of the alpha hydroxy acid family, lactic acid exfoliates, reducing the appearance of wrinkles & discolouration while hydrating & moisturizing.
- Apple Stem Cells (PhytoCellTec®) – Works to reduce the appearance of age-related deterioration of the skin.
- Gigawhite – A blend of 6 organically grown alpine plants that have a dramatic brightening & evening effect on skin tone.
- Matrixyl Synthe '6 - The newest member of the Matrixyl family of peptides, Matrixyl Synthe '6 works to naturally smooth the skin & reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – The salt of hyaluronic acid (HA), sodium hyaluronate has much better skin penetrability than HA alone. Sodium hyaluronate works to plump up the skin, giving you back that youthful, full look.
- White Tea – Strong antioxidant works to neutralize aging free radicals and inhibit photoaging.
- Goji Berry – Super-antioxidant berry rich in amino acids, minerals, beta carotene and vitamins C, E, B1, B2 & B6.
- Ceramide - Provides a thin, lipid layer of protection over the skin that aids in moisture retention.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply in the evening by massaging gently into the skin. Leave on overnight.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Lactic Acid, Matrixyl Synthe ‘ 6 (Glycerin-Water(Aqua)– Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin–Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38), Potassium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, White Tea Extract (Camelia Sinensis), Goji Berry Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Polysorbate 20, Xantham Gum, PhytocellTec (Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Water), Gigawhite (Water, Glycerin, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract), Methyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Melatonin, Caffeine, Biotin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceramide 3, Squalene, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Potassium Citrate.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This product, mixed with all the other Mad Hippie products I use (Vit C in the morning, this one at night, hydrating mist, facial oil and facial moisturizer) have cleared up my hormonal acne, black heads, and made my skin look a whole lot better in a short period of time. I have oily.acne prone skin that was also pretty dehydrated. I'll be repurchasing all of these products!