This Exotic Marula Oil Silky Conditioner contains exotic Marula Oil, our Fruit Stem Cell complex, Cocoa Butter and Pro-vitamin B, and is formulated to hydrate, tame and soften even curly, course and defiant hair.
For All Hair Types
With powerful antioxidants and replenishing oleic acids, this mild, colour-safe conditioner helps to nourish hair and leave it looking sleek, smooth and full of shine.
- Coconut Milk: Derived from grated coconut; skin nourishing and moisturizing, it is extremely rich in proteins, vitamins A and C, calcium and iron. The natural fats and fatty acids soothe and hydrate.
- Marula Oil: Derived from the fruit seed. Extremely nourishing and protecting for skin and hair, rich in oleic acids.
- Malus Domestica: Derived from the ‘Uttwiler Spatlauber’, a rare Swiss apple, known for its longevity potential and ability to protect skin stem cells from premature ageing.
- Solar Vitus: Derived from a rare grape cultivar with particularly high tannin levels and strong tolerance to UV exposure, helping to protect the skin from UV and environmental stresses.
- Cocoa Butter: Derived from cocoa seeds; nutrient-rich emollient, helps to support and strengthen while hydrating and moisturizing for soft hair.
98% NATURE DERIVED | NON-GMO | NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean, wet hair, working from ends up, and rinse. Benefits defiant, curly, and coarse hair. Gentle and colour safe.
SIZE: 11.5oz / 340ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Welcome to the world of natural innovation and the latest ingredient biotechnology. Andalou Naturals believe's that you deserve results, and that you should never have to compromise your ethics in favour of efficacy. The founder of the brand, Stacey Kelly Egide was passionate about pushing the boundaries of beauty, science and the empowerment of women. Fruit Stem Cell Science is their signature innovation and is formulated within their products, with unique and innovative ingredients such as Turmeric, Kombucha, Purple Carrot and Probiotics to provide skincare solutions to target your skincare concerns.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Vegetable Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk*, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium PCA, Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vanilla Isolates, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.