From the dreaded crows feet to those tiring bags under the eyes, uniting the power of peptides & antioxidants, including niacinamide, this product packs a punch.
Our Eye Cream is a blend of peptides, antioxidants and bioavailable vitamins formulated to nourish and hydrate the eye area, while improving the appearance of discolouration and puffiness.
- Matrixyl Synthe '6 – Advanced peptide with skin rejuvenating benefits.
- Regu-age – Peptide complex designed to address many of the esthetic issues related to the skin directly around the eyes, including the appearance of discoloration.
- Syn-Eye - Peptide designed specifically to improve the appearance of the under eye region.
- Niacinamide - A powerful B vitamin & antioxidant that helps fend off signs of aging.
- Hesperidin - A brightening plant flavonoid.
- Kakadu Plum - One of nature's highest concentrations of vitamin C, kakadu plum works to brighten the appearance of the skin.
- Licorice Extract - rich in flavonoids, this skin nourishing ingredient is helpful with under eye discoloration.
- Pomegranate - Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid.
- Vitamin C - Powerful antioxidant that helps brighten and smooth the skin’s appearance.
- Caffeine - Energizes the skin and helps with under eye specific skin concerns.
- Vitamin B3 - Helps even skin tone & rejuvenate.
- Argan Oil - Excellent source of vitamin E, essential fatty acids & phytosterols. Works to moisturize & soothe the skin.
- White Tea – Delicately harvested new growth tea leaves rich in antioxidants.
- Ceramide - Forms a thin lipid barrier that holds in moisture, while protecting & nourishing the skin.
- Vitamin E - Powerful antioxidant with skin rejuvenating benefits.
HOW TO USE: Massage into clean skin around the eyes (after serum). May be followed with a moisturizer and/or Antioxidant Facial Oil if needed.
- Can I apply this to my eyelids? The Eye Cream is wonderful for the entire eye area, however, we encourage caution if you apply it to the lids as it is easy to get it into the eyes during application. It could potentially be irritating if it were to get into the eyes.
- Does this help with discoloration? We use a blend of three powerful peptides, ceramides, niacinamide, and antioxidants to improve the appearance of under eye discoloration and hydrate the delicate skin surrounding the eyes.
- Does this reduce puffiness? Our Eye Cream is a blend of peptides, antioxidants, and bioavailable vitamins formulated to nourish and hydrate the eye area, while improving the appearance of discoloration and puffiness. We encourage customers to thoroughly (and gently) massage the cream into the eye area before bed for best results.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Niacinamide, Syn-Eye (Peptide: Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5-Panthenol-Sodium Hyaluronate), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Matrixyl Synthe '6 (Peptide: Glycerin-Aqua-Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin-Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38), Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Regu-Age (Peptide: Glycine Soja [Soybean] Protein-Hydrolyzed Rice Protein-Superoxide Dismutase), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Squalane (vegan), Caffeine, Hesperidin, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract), Isopropyl Palmitate, Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Superox-C (Glycerin-Aqua-Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract), Microcrystalline Cellulose (and) Cellulose Gum, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita Flower Extract), Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum), Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract , Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Ceramide 3
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $99*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Smells so good!
I absolutely love the smell of this eye cream!
Very gentle for the eye are, love it so far!
If you are sensitive to fragrances then this eye cream is not for you. I tried it and immediately had to wash it off. It is also a very small tube for the price.
I always buy this product
Not the best experience so far. Something in this cream makes my eyes itch. And rather than providing moisture, it tends to dry out my skin under the eye. I bought this cream because was advertised as, "best selling". Not for me! I wouldn't buy this cream again.