A radiant, cream eyeshadow formulated with nourishing, natural pigments that provide a modern, light-reflective finish.
The light-reflecting quality of this one-of-a-kind eye polish creates a modern, flattering effect. Concentrated formula with a natural oil base helps soothe and nourish the delicate skin of the eye area. These shadows are amazing for dry or aging eyes.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Extracted from fresh coconuts without the use of heat or chemical solvents, our certified organic, raw coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that helps soften and soothe the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in antioxidants, jojoba quickly nourishes into skin.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps protect skin and provides ultra moisture to soften and soothe skin.
- Lunar: A champagne pearl shimmer that can double as a highlighter/lipstick for more of a frosted evening look.
- Utopia: A deep sunlit gold with a sultry shimmer.
- Solar: A warm, antique gold shade.
GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SOY FREE | NON-NANO | NON-GMO
HOW TO USE: Apply sparingly with fingers or the RMS Eye Polish Brush and blend in firmly for a better adherence. Repeat application for more colour if desired.
For best results, do not apply moisturizer or oil before using rms beauty cream eye shadows.
Please remember these are very sheer and results will be superior if applied with minimal product. If minimal creasing occurs, simply use finger to blend and smooth.
Please note: these shadows are not guaranteed crease-proof in order to avoid usage of synthetic chemicals that age the delicate skin around the eye area.
ABOUT THE BRAND: RMS Beauty breaks away from the pack of natural cosmetics. RMS Beauty products are formulated with raw, food grade and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin. In their purest form, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and their healing properties remain fully intact, encouraging amazing potential for anti-aging effects. RMS Beauty has also taken extreme care in the use of minimal heat in the manufacturing process of this product in order to keep all nutrients and healing properties alive. All RMS Beauty products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients (GMO)
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,*Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol(non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica CI 77019
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.