Many tread the path, but few keep the way. Be true to yourself and take the fight to the world, this is Fibre Royale’s DNA.
A strong, natural product that provides strength and hold without adding volume or dulling natural shine. Utilising a bespoke blend of Beeswax, Argan oil and Kawakawa to mould hair and treat the scalp, Fibre Royale (in France they call it something else) is a strong hold, low volume product that delivers a natural look & style. Perfect for medium to long hair styles, ideal for both men’s and women’s cuts, best for thicker hair types.
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Beeswax adds texture and weight assisting the hold and shaping qualities. Beeswax assists in preventing split ends whilst delivering shine and natural protection from the elements – like the best older brother you ever had - Beeswax has your back.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
- Argan can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. It can promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. It can even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes, and can treat split ends. Packed full of Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 and 9, Argan oil from the kernels of Morocco’s Argan tree (Argania Spinosa), Argan is seen as a wonder ingredient for skin & hair with its healing, antioxidant and moisturising properties.
- Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Oil
- Kawakawa (Macropiper Excelsum) in Te Reo Māori (New Zealand’s indigenous language) refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, kawa meaning bitter. Also referred to as NZ Pepper Tree, Kawakawa was one of the most important plants in Rongoa (Maori medicine), Maori used it externally for cuts, wounds and bruises and also applied it as a treatment for toothache, nettle stings and eczema due to its natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. We use it for much the same properties, to treat scalp and calm heads.
Fibre Royale is infused with T&D’s bespoke fragrance named Santa Monica. Like its name sake Santa Monica is a complex juxtaposition of muscle, art and good times, where everyone and anyone are welcome, so long as they come to play. Derived from the emotionally calming ‘Ho wood’ bark, mixed with cold pressed orange rind and pine needle, it has been said that Santa Monica smells like a block party from the 90’s.
Five things you need to know:
- It’s ‘Non Volumising’ and delivers a strong hold
- Key ingredients ‘Beeswax and Argan oil’ combine to deliver tensile strength and weight with a natural look without adding volume.
- Kawakawa treats the scalp whilst the water based formulation allows pores to breathe.
- Fibre is easy to apply especially to thick or longer hair, in fact its designed for exactly these hair types.
- It’s water based so its non-greasy and it smells like Santa Monica (our bespoke fragrance of Ho Wood bark, Pine Needle and Orange rind).
HOW TO USE: Work a small amount of Fibre Royale through dry or damp hair. Walk tall, run strong.
SIZE: 3.35 fl oz / 95ml
Aqua (Water), Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum (natural fragrance), Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Oil, †d-Limonene, †Citronellol, †Linalool, †Geraniol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $75 = FREE!
Below $75 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.