Your search for a clean mascara that checks all the boxes ends here.
FlexLash is a flexible, nourishing formula that never flakes or feels crunchy—and its short, tapered wand makes getting soft definition and fluttery volume a breeze. Lightweight enough for everyday wear, but buildable enough for heavyweight drama, FlexLash has you covered from day to night and every look between.
- THE PERFECT EVERYDAY MASCARA. FlexLash creates fluffy-yet-defined lashes in just one swipe, but its flexible formula lets you build up the drama with additional layers—even hours after your first application.
- FLUTTERY AND FLIRTY DEFINITION. FlexLash defines and separates while providing just enough volume to pop. The result? Beautifully fluffy lashes, minus clumpy, spiky, or droopy edges.
- NO FLAKES OR CRUNCHINESS. Softening candelilla wax, coconut oil, and glycerin nourish lashes and contribute to its barely-there, crunch-resistant wear. Say goodbye to 3pm raccoon eyes.
- OPHTHALMOLOGIST-TESTED. Approved by doctors for safety and comfortability near the sensitive eye area.
Ophthalmologist-tested. 100% PETA-certified cruelty-free and vegan, as always.
HOW TO USE: Coat eyelashes with FlexLash Mascara, wiggling the wand from side to side to coat each lash. Allow mascara to dry before applying a second coat for extra volume.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clove + Hallow was founded by a professional makeup artist in search of clean cosmetics that would perform like the cult classics, our carefully curated collection is made in the USA but formulated to more stringent EU standards. By thoughtfully combining powerful botanicals and good-enough-to-eat oils and butters, we strike the perfect balance of a colorful palette, exceptional finishes, and products that wear beautifully without any safety concerns. (Oh, and they are also vegan and cruelty-free; you CAN have your cake and eat it, too!) Using a Clean15™ formulation strategy, we replace questionable and confusing chemicals with a small but well-researched roster of safe ingredients.
Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PVP, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Celulose, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Cl7491, Cl7492, Cl749)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I reach for this mascara for everyday wear. It is a wet formula, and the brush does give nice fluttery separation. My lashes look full and little longer. Lasts well and easy to remove. Rich black colour too.