Rahua Founder's Blend Scalp & Hair Treatment delivers a powerful plant-powered, non-toxic treatment that brings balance back to the scalp’s microbiome.
For Dry Scalps
When used, this topical treatment has the power to strengthen your hair roots as well as balance scalp moisture levels and soothe your scalp.
- RAHUA OIL: Rich in Omega 9, strengthens follicles, fortifies weak, damaged strands, moisturizes and maintains scalp health. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- PALO SANTO OIL: Balances scalp microbiome. A natural Bio Preservative that benefits the scalp by eliminating bad bacteria that causes dandruff or dry scalp, while supporting the good bacteria that helps hair growth and scalp health.
- HEMP OIL: Anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory topical properties, rich in amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants for nourishing and soothing scalp.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Apply to scalp and hair; massage in. Leave in for 15 minutes or overnight. Rinse out.
- Strengthens hair roots.
- Balances scalp moisture levels.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- Nourishes and soothes the scalp.
SIZE: 38 ml / 1.3 fl oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Extract, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Glycine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love Rahua's products, they are very gentle yet effective and they feel luxurious. It a treat to use this product every time, the only thing that is annoying is the mouthpiece. It doesn't make it easy to apply onto the scalp. It would be better if it was more liquid and we could use a dropper that we would run through the hair. Although it is not easy to apply, it's hydrating and make the scalp feel revitalized.