The perfect choice for creating loose, tousled styles with body and hold.
For Fine To Normal Hair Types
A high-performance alternative to synthetic stylers, it is made with plant-derived ingredients and naturally scented with the fresh, woodsy aroma of Palo Santo oil.
- CARNAUBA: Powerful enough to offer hair beautiful, long-lasting hold, yet gentle enough to easily rinse away, this wax is sustainably extracted from leaves in the Amazon rainforest.
- TAPIOCA STARCH: Provides support, hold and separation for styles
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- PALO SANTO: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua®’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Cultivated throughout Asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful UV rays.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Apply to damp or dry hair: directly to the roots for volume, to the ends for texture, or throughout, for a combination. To create piecey texture, flip hair over to one side and work the product into roots and the underside of hair. Flip hair back over and re-apply to small sections at the ends only, twisting and working into hair.
- Creates loose, sexy, tousled locks.
- Delivers texture and volume.
- Simplifies styling.
SIZE: 105 mL
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Glyceryl Stearate (plant Derived), Stearic Acid (plant Derived), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba)Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Ungurahua) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Cellulose Gum (plant Derived), Caprylic Acid (plant Derived), Tapioca Starch, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate (plant Derived), PolyGlyceryl-10 Laurate (plant Derived), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*.
*Denotes Organic Ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.