For those desiring long-lasting coverage that will resist water, sweat, oil, and caking, while simultaneously delivering nutrients, hydration and skin protecting-antioxidants.
For Normal, Dry, Combination Skin Types | Full Coverage | Satin Finish
Long-lasting non-caking concealer that is water, sweat, and oil-resistant. Coloured from antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetable pigments. Very blendable formula lasts all day.
- Extremely moisturizing.
- Offers benefits of an eye cream or moisturizer, with rosehip oil and vitamin C
- Perfect for masking dark circles.
- Tacky cream formula, good for applying full coverage to small areas like blemishes and dark circles.
- Won’t crease or crack, thanks to absorbent base of superfruit oils.
The creamy, blendable formula can conceal any imperfections while delivering nutrients, hydration and antioxidants to your sensitive skin. Made with goldenseal, lavender, and chamomile, which soothe inflammation and irritation. Rosehip oil and shea butter ensure moisture, so skin stays supple and hydrated. Antioxidants from green coffee protect skin from free radical damage, while increasing circulation to help de-puff inflamed areas.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE
- ALPINE ROSE: Fair with pink undertones.
- CRÉME: Fair with warm undertones.
- WHITE PEACH: Light with yellow undertones.
- PEACH BISQUE: Medium with olive undertones.
- GOLDEN PEACH: Medium to Tan with yellow undertones.
- TOFFEE Tan with neutral undertones.
HOW TO USE: Dot concealer onto dark circles and imperfections. Gently pat to blend, using clean fingertips or a Makeup Sponge.
SIZE: 0.105 oz / 3 g
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are coloured from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Zinc Oxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) Extract, Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed, Oryza Sativa Germ Powder (Rice Powder), Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Daucus Carota Sativa Root (Carrot), Cocoa, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/ Leaf/Stem, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Leaf, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Extracts of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme), Citrus Grandis Seed (Grapefruit Seed) and Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I absolutely honestly love it! Thank you