A full spectrum organic sunscreen that is fast-absorbing, light as air and protects from visible signs of aging caused by the sun, environmental toxins, and digital overexposure.
Drop everything! Our organic sun silk drops have revolutionized complexion protection. Formulated with our plant-derived Full Spectrum 360° technology, these lightweight drops do it all—provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and help mitigate the effects of HEV light (aka blue light), IR, and pollution. This reef-friendly, nourishing formula can be used solo or blended with your favourite moisturizer or foundation.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection.
- Plant-derived Full Spectrum 360° complex helps mitigate the effects of HEV blue light, IR, and pollution.
- Lightweight, sheer and breathable formula.
- Nourishes with Hyaluronic Acid.
VEGAN | 70% CERTIFIED ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | PARABEN FREE | REEF SAFE/FRIENDLY
HOW TO USE:
- Use alone: Apply daily to cleansed skin, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Dispense into palm of hand and apply evenly across face and neck using upward strokes. For best results, use 3-5 drops for use per area of face and neck: your t-zone, left and right cheeks, neck, and décolleté, or as much product is needed to fully cover exposed skin.
- Use blended with your everyday skincare and makeup: Dispense several drops into hand, mixing equal parts with your favourite moisturizer or foundation. Apply liberally to face and neck as needed to cover exposed skin. Disclaimer: Blending Sun Silk Drops with other products may decrease the claimed SPF value.
Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating, or towel drying, and at least every two hours.
SIZE: 1.oz / 30ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Green, yet still luxurious, each high performance product protects and nourishes your skin with vitamins and age-defying antioxidants, while remaining free of parabens, paba, petroleum and phthalates. This full line of luxury sun and skincare products incorporates a Farm to Face® sourcing philosophy, using the freshest and most natural ingredients whenever possible. Look for the organic formulas that contain over 70% certified organic ingredients and are easily identified by the organic seals. COOLA formulates with Plant Protection®, which allows the products to achieve clinically tested, broad spectrum and antioxidant-rich protection while using fewer traditional actives. Better for your skin, better for the environment.
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen): Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Nylon-12, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, Plantago Major Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Leaf Cell Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocao) Seed Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Schinus Molle Leaf Extract
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.