This restoring and reparative hybrid is a serum that moonlights as a lotion or as an emulsion, for bouncy, moisturized skin.
Moisture-attracting humectant, vitamins and antioxidants from plant-based oils, and skin-strengthening botanical extracts, think of Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drops as the perfect date: incredibly smooth, impresses everyone it meets, leaves you softer than when it found you, and doesn’t come with any unnecessary and potentially harmful baggage.
We all want well-moisturized skin that looks fresh, bouncy, and soft, but achieving the can be a delicate balance depending on your skin type. If you’re not sure whether you’re dealing with dry or dehydrated skin, the annoying news is that they both require different things to be happy, but the good news it that Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop contains a number of ingredients made to satiate both. That doesn’t mean its not friendly towards oiler skin types either, thanks to it’s lightweight, silky texture it acts as a hydrating emulsion for those who don’t want heavy or thick moisturizers but still need a self-sealing layer of hydration.
- Aloe Vera: A natural anti-inflammatory that calms as well as hydrates skin.
- Marula Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Apricot Kernel Oil: A trifecta of emollient, plant-based oils that offer vitamins A and E as well as oleic and linoelic acids to protect and moisturize skin
- Squalane: An emollient and antioxidant that restores the lipid barrier and strengthens cell function for healthy skin cells to give you that bouncy, plump glow.
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin: Moisture-binding humectants to help quench dry and dehydrated skin.
- Azelaic Acid: A skin-calming acid that helps reduce irritation and loosens dead skin cells.
- Honeysuckle Flower and Green Tea Leaf Extracts: Soothing antioxidants that reduce inflammation and irritation while helping to hydrate skin cells.
- Thioctic Acid: Sometime this likes to go by Alpha-Lipoic Acid, but it’s a potent antioxidant that helps to improve skin texture and signs of photo aging.
- Avena Sativa Bran and Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extracts: A natural silicone alternative that gives a slip texture for a luxurious feels and supports viscosity and stability.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE: Apply after cleansing and toning as a replenishing serum. Can be used before in place of your moisturizer. You can add a smidge of your moisturizer or drop of your face oil for added nourishing hydration.
SIZE: 1oz / 30ml
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice*, Squalane, Glycerin, Scelerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia, Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Aqua (Water), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Ubiquinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Azelaic Acid, Thioctic Acid, Lonicera, Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium, Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenethylalcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love this product so much. I add a few drops on my moisturizer. I love the ingredients’ list, too. And the packaging is so adorable. I’m in love with Holifrog.
I have super dry and sensitive skin and this has been nice to layer between my lighter serums and moisturizer. It's not a game changer for me necessarily but I could see someone with normal or oily skin using this as a top layer under sunscreen in the summer.
Really love it.
Gentle, dewy, leaves you feeling moisturized without clogging pores. Lovely product, would recommend.