This restoring and repairative hybrid is a serum that moonlights as a lotion or an emulsion (or maybe the other way around, depending on where you choose to put it in your routine).
FOR: Any skin types with soft, bouncy, and dewy ambitions (so all of them).
Its concentrated, minimal water formula (yes, we understand the irony) combines hydration-attracting humectants with plant-based antioxidants and botanical oils to flood your pores and seal in moisture. It has a lightweight, silky texture that makes it a perfectly adaptable skincare concierge to soothe dry skin’s rough and cranky texture as well as help balance oily skin’s sebum levels. If you could assemble a fantasy football league of skin health-bolstering antioxidants, hydrating heavyweights, and nourishing plant-based oils, this is the team that will sweep the floor with dull, dry skin.
We all want well-moisturized skin that looks fresh, bouncy, and soft, but achieving that can be a delicate balance depending on your skin type. If you’re not sure whether you’re dealing with dry or dehydrated skin, the annoying news is that they both require different things to be happy, but the good news is that Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop contains a number of ingredients made to satiate both. That doesn’t mean it’s not friendly towards oilier skin types either—thanks to its lightweight, silky texture, it acts as a hydrating emulsion for those who don’t want heavy or thick moisturizers but still need a self-sealing layer of hydration. This silky serum/lotion/emulsion/oil is an overachiever and a bit of a people pleaser (Holifrog’s resident Virgo, if you will). With moisture-attracting humectants, vitamins and antioxidants from plant-based oils, and skin-strengthening botanical extracts, think of Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop as the perfect date: incredibly smooth, impresses everyone it meets, leaves you softer than when it found you, and doesn’t come with any unnecessary and potentially harmful baggage.
- Niacinamide: AKA Vitamin B3, this skincare superstar helps soothe irritation, fade pigmentation, assist ceramide synthesis, and prevent hydration loss.
- Panthenol (vitamin B-5): Attracts moisture to the skin and holds onto it.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice: A natural anti-inflammatory that calms as well as hydrates skin.
- Marula Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Apricot Kernel Oil: A trifecta of emollient, plant-based oils that offer vitamins A and E as well as oleic and linoelic acids to protect and moisturize skin.
- Squalane: An emollient and antioxidant that restores the lipid barrier and strengthens cell function for healthy skin cells to give you that bouncy, plump glow.
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin: Moisture-binding humectants to help quench dry and dehydrated skin.
- Lycium Barbarum (goji fruit) Extract: Source of antioxidant compounds such as phenolic acids and flavanoids that help defend against environmental damage.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10): A vitamin-like fat soluble antioxidant, naturally present in the body, that improves the appearance of signs of aging.
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate: A water-soluble derivative of azelaic acid, which is a skin-calming acid that helps reduce irritation and loosens dead skin cells.
- Honeysuckle Flower and Green Tea Leaf Extracts: Soothing antioxidants that reduce inflammation and irritation while helping to hydrate skin cells.
- Thioctic Acid: Sometime this likes to go by Alpha-Lipoic Acid, but it’s a potent antioxidant that helps improve skin texture and signs of photoaging.
- Avena Sativa Bran and Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extracts: A natural silicone alternative that gives a silky slip texture for a luxurious feel and supports viscosity and stability.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS & NATURAL & SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES
HOW TO USE:Apply after cleansing and toning as a replenishing serum. Can be used before or in place of your moisturizer. You can add a smidge of your moisturizer or drop of your face oil for added nourishing hydration.
Pore Confession: It’s hard to be soft, but it’s always worth the effort.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The brains of HoliFrog is holistic-functional skincare that considers the convergence of skin, health, and function. Your skin is connected to the rest of your body and is with you for the rest of your life. The way you treat your body affects how your skin looks, feels, and functions, now and later. Making your skin work, feel, and look better starts with conscious living—knowing which behaviors, attitudes, and ingredients to introduce to your routine and which to leave behind. Face the world of beauty and beyond with a clear head and face by using Holifrog Skincare.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Squalane, Glycerin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Water/Aqua/Eau, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Ubiquinone, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Thioctic Acid, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Superoxide Dismutase, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Soybean Peroxidase, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love this product so much. I add a few drops on my moisturizer. I love the ingredients’ list, too. And the packaging is so adorable. I’m in love with Holifrog.
Nice layering product
I have super dry and sensitive skin and this has been nice to layer between my lighter serums and moisturizer. It's not a game changer for me necessarily but I could see someone with normal or oily skin using this as a top layer under sunscreen in the summer.
Really love it.
Gentle, dewy, leaves you feeling moisturized without clogging pores. Lovely product, would recommend.