Gameface moisturiser is a tool to serve and protect you against the elements.
Specifically engineered to be light on the skin and easily absorbed, Gameface is a unique formulation of Jojoba extract, Horopito oil, Ponga fern (Cumingii) and Vitamin E, combined with a subtle infusion of essential oils to deliver a fragrance we call 'smoke and wood'. The result is a nutrient rich, hydrating cream that will leave skin feeling toned, supple and fresh.
A great moisturiser should add elasticity and toning; it should deliver active ingredients that work with the skins composition assisting it to stay in balance and uplifted. It should have active properties that can treat and protect the surface of the skin, addressing any surface inflammation or abrasions. And of course it should work to hydrate the skin, locking in the good oil to keep skin enriched and healthy.
WHY MOISTURISE? Your skins natural oils, sweat and skin cells combine to create a natural barrier on the surface of your skin that serves two purposes: one is to keep nasties out; the other is to keep the good stuff – like moisture, in. Everyday exposure to the elements chips away at this natural protection. Moisturising regularly with high quality, naturally engineered products like Gameface combats this process and acts to level the playing field in the fight between your skin and the world.
- Jojoba - (pronounced ho-HO-ba) is a botanical extract from the seed of the jojoba tree. Jojoba helps make Gameface light and non greasy, being a wax ester it is the closest thing to the oil your skin naturally produces, so it is easily absorbed and works with your skin rather than fighting against it.
- Ponga - (Cyathea Cumingii) is an amazing species of fern that grows right down the bottom of the world in New Zealand. It has natural 'built in' anti ageing properties that are clinically proven to deliver lift and reduce wrinkles and that deliver a natural toning and tightening effect on your skin. Maori used it to heal their wounds after battle. The magic though is its unique composition of polysaccharides which form an elastic film that tightens and lifts.
- Horopito - (Pseudowintera Colorata) found in New Zealand's back country, is one of the world's oldest flowering plants having been around for over 65 million years due in large part to its amazing chemical defense system. Horopito works as a fantastic antioxidant and conditioning agent in Gameface.
- Fragrance - a bespoke, natural formulation that may remind you of a mystical gypsy woman you once knew, mingled with the sweet mist of an ancient rainforest at dawn – yes we really said that… Actually it is a combination of; Patchouli, Cedar, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender & Sandalwood.
SIZE: 90ml tube or 100ml jar
Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate, Glycerine, Cetearyl Olivate (Olive Oil Extract), Sorbitan Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Cyathea Cumingii (Fern) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristal Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, Parfum (Patchouli, Cedar, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender & Sandalwood), Sodium Phytate, Lecithin, Pseudowintera Colorata (Horopito) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), †d-Limonene, †Linalool, †Citronellol, †Cinnamyl Alcohol, †Eugenol, †Geraniol, †Benzyl Benzoate. (†Component of Natural Fragrance).
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.