Uplifting aroma without irritation.
The Gentle Genius Body Wash delivers a shower experience that respects very sensitive skin. Using a combination of gentle natural cleansing agents and a super soft, 100% natural Konjac Sponge, Pai's creamy Body Wash creates a generous foam without sulphates.
- Camellia Oil: Packed full of Omega 9 and Vitamin E, this rare oil has been used in Japan for centuries as a skin cleanser and conditioner.
- Magnolia Berry: These tiny red berries have excellent skin soothing properties and are thought to protect against the effect of stress factors on sensitive, reactive and itchy skin.
Pai carefully formulated this Body Wash with nourishing organic ingredients that keep skin feeling hydrated and calm - not tight or irritated. Deeply conditioning Camellia Oil is rich in plant squalene to help lock moisture into dry and distressed skin. It gives the Gentle Genius Body Wash a comforting texture, without the greasy feeling that can accompany some emollient body washes. And, because we all need a bit of help in the mornings, we also include a touch of mood-boosting Bergamot Oil.
- Suitable for very sensitive skin and made with Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis in mind.
- Konjac Sponge creates a silky, generous foam without sulphates.
- Contains nut oil.
- 99.7% Natural Origin Of Total.
- Contains nut oil.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Use Sponge to massage a small amount of Wash into the skin, creating a generous foam. Soften your Sponge before use. Rinse and allow to dry after use. With a little care, your Sponge should last for up to 3 months. When your Sponge is looking past its best, compost or dispose of as food waste.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Aqua - Purified Water Decyl Glucoside - Naturally Derived Surfactant Glycerin - Vegetable Glycerin Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether Olivate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Lactobacillus - Skin Conditioner Coco-Glucoside - Naturally Derived Surfactant Glyceryl Oleate - Naturally Derived Emollient Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil* - Camellia Oil Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-3 Esters - Naturally Derived Surfactant Ricinus Communis Seed Oil* - Castor Oil Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract - Mango Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract - Skin Conditioner Acacia Senegal Gum - Gum Arabic Schizandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract - Magnolia Berry extract Chondrus Crispus Powder - Carrageenan Xanthan Gum - Xanthan Gum Lecithin - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E Sodium Levulinate - Naturally Derived Preservative Lactic Acid - pH Regulator Potassium Sorbate - Potassium Sorbate Citric Acid - pH Regulator Sodium Anisate - Naturally Derived Preservative Citrus Aurantifolia Oil* - Lime Oil Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil - Bergamot Oil Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Ascorbyl Palmitate - Antioxidant Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils: Limonene, Linalool.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.