Fast-absorbing hydrating dry body oil offers golden radiance right away while our DHA-free raspberry-based keto-sugar forms a lasting glow after 2-3 days of use.
Glow Oil is a safe, light, fast absorbing sunless body oil and helps achieve a radiant glow without DHA (dihydroxyacetone) commonly found in self tan and fake tan products. Hand Chemistry's Glow Oil with tiny golden prisms offers immediate golden radiance whilst the DHA-free keto-sugar forms a lasting glow in two to three days to achieve the best glow like a self tan.
Glow Oil uses three functions to achieve a radiant glow:
- Erythrulose is a keto-sugar commonly found in raspberries. It has been used in the past as a support mechanism to make the DHA-induced tan more natural. From a tanning perspective, Erythrulose has little effect on its own. Glow Oil binds this keto-sugar to a system that encourages more exposure time to the skin, long after application and actually develops a colour without the need for DHA. This glow starts within two to three days and continues to build gradually.
- Melanin Hexapeptide has two functions; it supports the keto-sugar to help achieve a golden glow while achieving the production of your own melanin. Melanin peptides work within two weeks and beyond to help support the skin’s production of melanin without UV exposure. This peptide does not interact with the pigment producing cells and therefore there is no risk of uneven pigmentation or inducing any cell mutation.
- Purified bio-derivative of watermelons that is shown to prevent oxidative damage caused by environmental factors including UV exposure. This complex was found to have the same oxidative prevention as a sun screen under direct UVB exposure. This does not reduce the need for using sun protection but is instead an affirmation of the complex’s antioxidant properties.
HOW TO USE: Shake well before use to disperse "invisible" golden prisms evenly. Apply on body areas. Within the first 3 days, use once or twice daily. Afterward, use once daily or less to maintain desired radiance. Can be mixed with moisturizers if desired. This product is an alternative to self-tan. Please wash hands after application to avoid undesired staining.
Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Erythrulose, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Mica, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Citrulline, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Dextran, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.