The look of Love has an undeniable luminosity.....
For most skin types, especially those desiring hydrating refinement and glow.
The Glow Philtre treatment mask blends refining pomegranate pith enzymes, softening thalassic extracts of sea fennel stem cells & sea algae, with ultra hydrating silver ear mushroom for soft, brightened, refreshed, glowing skin.
- POMEGRANATE PITH ENZYMES: Fermented from pomegranate pith, these enzymes gently exfoliate.
- GARDEN OF SEA VEGETABLES: Thalassotherapy returns us to our primordial home in the water to revitalize our spirit and to soothe, brighten, hydrate, and soften skin's appearance.
- CERAMIDES: Lipid molecules enhance skin's touchable softness.
- SILVER EAR MUSHROOM: A seemingly magical mushroom that holds hundreds of times its weight in water to drench even the post parched skin for an enhanced appearance of hydration.
- NEROLI: A delicate floral indulgence to soothe the senses and skin's appearance.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Apply Glow Philtre to clean skin avoiding eye area. Leave on skin for up to 20 minutes, if sensitive up to 5 minutes. Massage as you rinse thoroughly.
Use up to three times per week to soften texture, enhance luminosity, and prep skin for makeup application.
For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Aqua/Water/Eau, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Fucus Vesiculosus Protein, Coconut Alkanes, C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xylitylglucoside, Sclerotium Gum, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Pca, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Xylitol, Ceramide 3, Plankton Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
*C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside Derived Exclusively From Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil Inci Pending.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.