A serious glow boosting + smoothing solution with Willow Bark, Niacinimide and Lactic Acid helps combat chronic bumps, ingrown hairs and rough texture for intimate skin that looks brighter, clearer and more even toned.
The “missing” more powerful solution for ingrown hairs, razor bumps, dark spots, and blemishes! Glow Refiner is more powerful treatment for chronic ingrown hairs, razor bumps, blemishes and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation that accompanies ingrown hair bumps and blemishes. Like a clarifying and brightening toner, this alcohol-free solution has bacteria fighting and antiseptic properties to better prevent skin irritation more quickly.
- pH of 4.0 is a happy place for lady parts.
- Fresh scent from naturally soothing fruit extracts.
- No gluten, water-soluble glycerin or sulfates.
Key Lady-Loving Ingredients:
- WILLOW BARK: Contains salicin which has anti-inflammatory affects and provides powerful antiseptic and exfoliation properties.
- NIACINAMIDE: Helps to reduce clogged bumps, rough texture and fades the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation or post-blemish marks.
- LACTIC ACID: A gentler naturally occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acid with skin moisturization and exfoliating properties. Known to be less irritating than Glycolic Acid.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Binds moisture to the skin and improves the delicate skin barrier.
- SOOTHING BLEND OF BOTANICAL/FRUIT EXTRACTS: Witch Hazel to help relieve irritation, improve skin clarity. Chamomile Extract with anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties. Aloe Leaf Extract with anti-inflammatory and rich in antixodants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C. Vanilla Planifolia Extract is aromatic with antioxidant and soothing benefits.
Meant for use as vulvar care (skin surrounding the vagina). External use only. Avoid applying to the labia minora, eyes and mouth. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Made without parabens, phthalates, petroleum, silicones, sulfates, synthetic colorants, synthetic fragrance, and other known endocrine disruptors. Lady suite also use essential oils very sparingly and for specific purposes to limit irritation potential of this delicate area.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | PLANT-BASED
HOW TO USE: AM/PM 2-3 x’s weekly after cleansing or more often onto stubborn spots. Saturate cotton pad then pat onto intimate skin. Do not rinse. Wait to apply 5-10 minutes after shaving. For glowier results, follow with our Rejuvenating Botanical Oil.
Should I use it every day?
- Glow Refiner has more exfoliating ingredients than Lady Suite's cleanser and oil, like Lactic Acid and Willow Bark. While these are more gentle than other acids like Glycolic Acid, we don’t believe in over-exfoliating this delicate area.
- It’s best to use this solution 2 to 3 x’s a week or every other day if your pubic region is more prone to ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and blemishes.
- You can also spot touch onto problem areas more often as needed.
Will Glow Refiner sting after shaving?
- Every time you shave, you take the hair and skin off, which can make the delicate epidermis (upper layer) of the skin more raw and sensitive. Adding water-based products immediately after shaving can create a stinging sensation. The feeling will go away in about a minute, but it’s best to wait 5-10 minutes (or longer for more sensitive skin) after shaving before applying Glow Refiner, or any other topical product.
- You can minimize that “stinging” feeling by applying Lady Suite’s Rejuvenating Botanical Oil after you apply Glow Refiner.
SIZE: 60 mL / 2oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Lady Suite is here to help you feel better about your lady parts and your intimate skin. BTW - we've been there and we get that it's not always easy to talk about lady parts, let alone make them part of a daily skincare routine. But just like faces and the rest of our VIPs (Very Important Parts) our lady parts need (skin) love too.
Aqua/Water/Eau,*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta- Glucan, Caffeine, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Cocoyl Argininamide, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.