A weightless, skin-loving BB cream with a radiant satin finish, SPF 25 broad spectrum sun protection and long-lasting, transfer-resistant coverage.
For All Skin Types
- Weightless feel and medium-to-full buildable coverage.
- Quick-dry, non-greasy formula lets skin breathe.
- Radiant satin finish looks and feels like skin.
- Long-lasting, transfer-resistant performance.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores & fine lines for a smooth, even-looking complexion.
- Gently exfoliates, moisturizes and revives dull skin.
- SPF 25 physical broad spectrum sun protection.
NATURAL | VEGAN | WHEAT-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-COMEDOGENIC | TALC-FREE
HOW TO USE: Dispense one pump on the back of your hand and dot on cheeks, forehead and nose. Then, with the Blending/Contouring brush, sweep Glow Time Pro from the center of your face outward and blend until product is no longer visible on skin.
- For full coverage, apply with fingertips and gently tap all over your face.
- For medium coverage, spritz a Flocked Sponge with hydration spray then apply a pea-sized amount to the sponge and apply in downward motions.
- For sheer-medium coverage, mix with Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener then apply with fingers.
SIZE: 40ml / 1.35 fl oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clean, skin-nourishing makeup and skincare, giving women high-performance formulas without sacrificing healthy, luminous skin. In 1994, Jane Iredale envisioned makeup that was good for the skin—equal parts clean ingredients and simplicity to help women enhance their radiance and their lives. She revolutionized the beauty industry in the process. Nourishing supplements, natural skincare formulas and multitasking mineral makeup that are high-performance, clean and cruelty-free—providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 11.6%, Zinc Oxide 3.3% Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, C9-12 Alkane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Silica, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysilicone-11, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina. [+/-]:Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $99*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Better new formula
Love the matte finish for those with oily skin, turns into an almost powder consistency after a bit of wear.
Love the finish
Really great finish and don’t need much for coverage!
Great coverage and you don’t to use much of the product to get coverage!