Damask Rose, Chamomile, Lavender Stem.
A highly effective conditioner that is perfect for everyday use. It helps maintain and enhance a healthier shine, strengthening, disentangling, and softening while protecting the hair shaft.
- Bush Tomato and Vitamin C rich in serine and lycopene to disentangle and increase the manageability of the hair, aid in styling and leave hair soft and supple. vitamins a and k from black pepper deliver antioxidants increasing circulation and conditioning the scalp.
- Polyphenols from green tea maintain a healthy shine providing rich Antioxidants.
- Bisabolol from chamomile helps soothe and accelerate the treatment of damaged hair. lavender and myrtle extracts keep the hair moisturized, protecting the hair shaft against drying.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply to wet washed hair, massage lightly into the hair, particularly on the ends. If your hair is damaged or dry leave in for one minute for maximum penetration. Gently rinse and repeat where desired. Pair with the Grown Alchemist Shampoo.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (*Plant/Plante), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond/Amande Douce) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (*Plant/Plante), Cetearyl Alcohol (*Plant/Plante), Behentrimonium Chloride (*Plant/Plante), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (*Plant/Plante), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium/Géranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper/Poivre Noir) Fruit Oil, Solanum Centrale (Bush Tomato/Tomate du Bush) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5/Pro-Vitamine B5) (*Plant/Plante), Backhousia Citriodora (Myrtle/Myrte) Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage/Sauge Sclarée) Flower Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle/Myrte Citronné) Leaf Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool (*Plant/Plante), Geraniol (*Plant/Plante), Citronellol (*Plant/Plante). (*Plant Derived/Dérivé des Plantes). GA006-40-01T.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Conditioner is worth the hype!
This conditioner is worth the hype! I've had the chance to use this line of shampoo and conditioner at the hotel I was staying at and my hair felt so soft, smooth, and hydrated. I have very dehydrated hair, I don't spend too much time on my hair but this conditioner made it seem like I did! Once I got home, bought 2 of these! Love love!
BEST CONDITIONER ON THE MARKET!!
This is the.BEST CONDITIONER I have ever used! Its worth the price tag because you don’t use a lot