A hair conditioner for sensitive scalps.
This 3-in-1 daily hair conditioner detangles and conditions your hair, while soothing even the most sensitive scalps. Bursting with nutrient-rich ingredients, a pump or two of this conditioner is all you need.
PROTECT with detoxifying sulforaphane found in broccoli seed oil.
MOISTURIZE and protect against effects of pollution and environmental damage with antioxidant rich green tea.
- AWAKEN your senses with a hint of vanilla and peppermint.
- The Hair Smoothie is formulated with a skin-friendly, never-stripping pH value of 5.0-5.5.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
HOW TO USE:
- For Normal Conditioning: After shampooing with the Match Mint Shampoo, apply this pleasantly light conditioner all over your scalp and hair. If you have the time, leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse.
- To Deep Condition: Leave Hair Smoothie on your hair for a few hours or over night.
- For Split Ends, Fly Aways + Heat Protection: Dispense a small amount of product on your hand, and rub palms together... then proceed to run your fingers through your hair shaft, focusing on your ends and staying away from the scalp area.
TIP: You can use Hair Smoothie, a deep conditioning treatment, as a nourishing overnight hair mask!
SIZE: 8 fl oz / 240ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Graydon Skincare offers you results-driven skincare, formulated with clinically-proven superfood ingredients. Graydon’s personal involvement in the wellness world as a vegan chef and yoga practitioner led her to discover that the topical application and bioavailability of superfoods on her client's skin had noticeable results. This sparked the evolution of her minimalist, luxurious brand of high-performance skincare where you'll find all your favourite actives like botanical retinol, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, niacinamide, vitamin C, and even gemstone crystals. Graydon Skincare will give you and your skin the very best, most effective plant-based ingredients available, leaving you looking and feeling healthy, happy and beautiful.
Aqua, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, **Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, **Coco-Caprylate, ***Glyceryl Caprylate, ***Glyceryl Undecylenate, *Lauryl Glucoside, **Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Chlorophyll, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Triethyl Citrate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Limonene.
*Plant based Cleansing agent **Vegetable wax, ***Natural vegetable preservative /p>
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This is the worst conditioner I have ever used. The shampoo dries my hair out and make it feel like straw. This conditioner does not condition. It feels grippy as it is applied, it doesn't soak into the hair and isn't creamy. Once my hair dries, it likes dried out straw with a layer of grease on top. Unfortunately I made the mistake of using the shampoo/conditioner several times assuming my hair needed to "get used to it" and in the end, this has actually damaged my hair. I have had to purchase a repair treatment from a salon to help recover it. I wanted to blame my hair since it's fine and thin (always has been) but I bought this for my 2 daughters as well and it also leaves their hair looking stringy and greasy. The first time my youngest used it, we were on vacation. She doesn't use a blow dryer on her hair and we went out for a walk with her towel dried hair. Well after the walk, I was surprised her hair was still wet since it was so warm outside. It wasn't wet, it was just a layer of grease from this conditioner. The one positive? Both the shampoo and conditioner smell amazing. But I am stuck with 2 bottles of 95% full shampoo and 2 bottles of conditioner that don't work on anyone's hair in the house. I considered donating it, but nobody deserves their hair to be both dried out and greasy at the same time.