Glow in the dark and the morning after too.
For dull, rough, or congested skin that could use an overnight resurface.
Even healthy skin has its off days. Incorporating a resurfacing step into your skincare routine that not only exfoliates dead skin cells but also introduces repairing and nourishing helpers is basically the HIIT of skincare. To the eye of the beholder, Halo works to address uneven tone and texture, excess sebum, fine lines, and enlarged pores. But behind the scenes, Halo also repairs skin cell damage and stimulates cell turnover for skin that not only looks renewed but behaves healthier as well.
- The 11% blend of AHAs (glycolic, lactic, phytic, citric) and BHAs (salicylic acid) gently scoops away dead skin cells and helps clear pores from excess sebum.
- Plant oils and humectants buffer the potentially harsh effects of chemical exfoliants by providing nourishing moisture to your skin, so this serum remains balanced and gentle.
- Antioxidants and moth bean extract, a natural retinol alternative, repair skin cells and clean up free radicals that cause fine lines and discolouration, and help diminish the appearance of pores.
- AHA's (Glycolic, Lactic, Phytic, Citric): These chemical exfoliants have large enough molecules so as not to penetrate the skin, making them gentle surface workers, loosening dead skin cells.
- BHA (Salicylic Acid): This exfoliating acid has a smaller-sized molecule that can penetrate pores to help rid them of blackheads and excess sebum to decongest and diminish their appearance.
- Moth Bean Extract: A natural alternative to retinol, this boosts collagen production and stimulates cell turnover.
- Coconut Water & Aloe Leaf Juice: Full of nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants, these both possess hydrating as well as anti inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt form of hyaluronic acid that’s more skin-compatible than HA.
- Rosehip Oil: A regenerative and brightening oil, rosehip oil’s abundant vitamins and antioxidants make this a powerful skin tone evening ingredient.
- Tamanu Oil: With anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, and collagen-boosting properties, tamanu oil’s antioxidant- and essential fatty acid-rich makeup have made this a skin hero.
- Prickly Pear Oil: Highly hydrating, this cactus-derived oil is rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, amino acids, and omega 6 and 9, which help boost the skin barrier’s health and moisture retention capabilities.
- Raspberry Seed Oil: Super anti-inflammatory and moisturizing, this oil’s generous antioxidant and essential fatty acid content help to combat oxidative stress and aid cell regeneration.
- Rice Extract: With amino acids, vitamin E and ferulic acid, the protein in rice extract is skin-soothing and hydrating, but also a powerhouse with evening out pigmentation and brightening tone overall.
- Watermelon Extract: The vitamin C and antioxidants in this ingredient help to moisturize and exfoliate, while promoting cell regeneration as well.
- Lentil Extract: This works in conjunction with other fruit and plant extracts (like watermelon) to help moisturize skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: An antioxidant boss, green tea extract repairs free radical damage to skin cells while promoting healthy renewal and cell function.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS
HOW TO USE: Apply a full dropper all over face and neck after cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Can be used nightly but not with other products containing exfoliating actives. Always wear sunscreen, but especially the day after using this serum.
SIZE: 1oz / 30ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: HoliFrog washes contain a mild range of gentle surfactants to cleanse skin without over-stripping your moisture barrier (you’re welcome). Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash contains the least with 3%, Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash has 3.4%, Kissimmee Vitamin F Therapy Balmy Wash has 5%, and Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash contains the most, with 8%. They’re all formulated at an optimal pH balance, counterbalancing surfactants and exfoliants with rich, nourishing oils to keep your skin in check. Each wash contains a unique set of active ingredients geared towards giving your skin exactly what it needs when you need it. All you have to do is give them the time to get to work.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Propanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract,
Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Soybean Peroxidase, Lecithin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Maltodextrin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carrageenan, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.