Mud-paint your face to deeply deliver skin-brightening extracts for instant light and lift.
Improve your skin’s appearance with antioxidant compound Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi, clinically shown to lighten skin by targeting melanin production*. Prized peony also contributes to a bright and luminous visage by addressing uneven tone. Detox your skin with mineral-blessed volcanic mud from geothermal New Zealand, revered for its regenerative brilliance.
- Vinanza Grape & Kiwi: Helps improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation.
- Peony flower: Prized by the Chinese for centuries for their calming and soothing properties.
- Volcanic New Zealand Mud: New Zealand’s thermal mud is packed full of minerals including sulphur, calcium, sodium and silicon and has been revered for its skin-enhancing properties throughout the ages.
Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi, clinically shown to brighten skin. Eight-week human clinical studies by New Zealand Extracts (2012): Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi is clinically shown to help improve skin appearance by improving skin cell membrane integrity by decreasing trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) by 16%, improving skin elasticity by 16%, decreasing skin redness by 7% (erythema), and lightening skin by 3.5% (melanin content)
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Lavish a thick layer of this creamy mask over your cleansed face and neck, avoiding your eye area. Leave for 15 minutes, and rinse away thoroughly with warm water. Use twice a week religiously. Use with an Antipodes Facial Cleanser.
SIZE: 75ml / 2.5fl oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Certified organic products featuring revolutionary Vinanza antioxidants from New Zealand grown superfruit, nutrient-rich avocado oil, and anti-blemish manuka honey. Antipodes is committed to ensuring their products are made from premium natural skin loving ingredients from New Zealand nature that deliver a powerhouse of antioxidants and nutrients to your skin.
Aqua (water), Kaolin ,Volcanic New Zealand mud, Glycerine, Propanediol(natural), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) esters, Zinc oxide, Gluconolactone & sodium benzoate, Magnesium aluminium silicate, Butylene glycol, Arbutin, Citric acid, Sodium sulphite, Acetyl tyrosine, Saxifraga sarmentosa (strawberry begonia) extract, Paeonia suffruticosa(peony) root extract, Aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate, Scutellaria baicalensis (skullcap) root extract, Glutathione, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Pongamia glabra (Indian beech) seed oil, Asteriscus graveolens (oxeye) flower extract, Perseagratissima (avocado) pear oil, Coco-glucoside, Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi (Vitis vinifera [grape] seed & Actinidia deliciosa [kiwi] fruit) extract, Pure plant fragrance of vanilla, Raspberry, Wildberry & musk: benzyl salicylate†, citral†, citronellol†, geraniol†, d-Limonene†, linalool†.
† Component of essential oil
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.