The UniKa Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs and is enriched with Organic Aloe Vera.
Your hands will remain clean and safe and without a sticky residue. The CDC recommends using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol -- UniKa's has 70% isopropyl alcohol.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | SOY-FREE | NON-GMO | HYPOALLERGENIC
HOW TO USE:
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.
- Be sure to rub the backs of your hands, between your fingers and do not forget your thumbs.
- Rub the product all over the surface of your hands until they are dry.
**Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
SIZE:100 g / 3.4 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Natural and organic skin care and make up for a radiant, glowing complexion. UniKa Cosmetics is a Canadian cosmetics company created with the well-being and beauty of women in mind. It was developed by the founder Patricia, based from her personal need for skin care products that gave visible results… results that she could actually see and feel. By working with a group of local skin care experts, UniKa's main goal is to develop new and exciting natural, organic and mineral cosmetics. Glamorous looks can be achieved naturally without sacrificing product effectiveness. And most important of all, their products are always formulated with your health and beauty in mind.
Medicinal Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, aqua, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate (vit E).
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.