Pause, breathe, and nourish yourself. Pangea’s luxurious Liquid Hand Soap is a journey into the Canadian Rockies where wind in the pines clarifies the soul, and the scent of sage refreshes the heart.
For All Skin Types
Formulated with soothing, hydrating Aloe, organic botanical extracts, and naturally antibacterial Essential Oils, this grounding, elevating, and purifying Soap is sure to give you a most satisfying hand-washing experience. To maintain youthful-looking hands, follow with Pangea’s Chilean Rosehip, Tamanu, & Red Clover Hand Cream.
- Aloe helps soften and smooth skin for a more even, hydrated, youthful appearance and has hygiene-promoting antibacterial properties.
- Canadian Pine Essential Oil has natural antiseptic properties.
- White Sage Essential Oil has potent antibacterial properties to powerfully cleanse hands.
- Lavender helps soothe skin’s redness and inflammation for a smoother, more refined appearance.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Just one pump dispenses the perfect amount of Hand Soap into your hands. Add water and inhale the aromatherapy benefits of our custom Essential Oil blend. Work soap into a satisfying lather and rinse. To maintain youthful-looking hands, follow with the Pangea Hand Cream.
SIZE: 16 FL OZ | 473 ML
ABOUT THE BRAND: Pangea Organics was formed in 2001 from a simple concept: we and the earth are one, and in that oneness, the earth gives us everything we require to maintain our health, vibrancy, and youthful glow. We have traveled near and far, cultivating relationships with organic farmers who dedicate their lives and land to producing the most nutrient-dense, organic ingredients on the planet. We have rigorously educated ourselves on how to extract the highest quotient of active components from each plant. This means everything we create is birthed from years of research and tireless testing. The result is a line of products that nourish you organically from crown to sole, are rich with the aromatherapeutic benefits of organic Essential Oils and exceed the expectations of both our customers and ourselves.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin, Sulfonate, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Clove*, Fir Balsam*, Lavandin*, Sage*, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Samucus Nigra Flower Extract, Cannabis Sativa Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Panthenol.
*Organic Ingredients. This product is vegan and gluten-free.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.