A treatment oil to nourish scalp and skin.
Nourish the scalp and skin with this rich treatment oil. Formulated with flower essences and oils, including evening primrose, macadamia and tamanu, to balance skin and scalp health and nutrition.
- Safflower Seed Oil – is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, this is a mild, nearly odourless oil which absorbs quickly and is non-greasy.
- Evening Primrose Oil – is high in essential fatty acids, especially GLA or Gamma- linolenic acid. This oil exerts anti-inflammatory and other healing actions on and through the skin, and is particularly nourishing to nails, scalp, and hair.
- Macadamia Seed Oil – derived from the nut of a small evergreen tree, and is widely cultivated. This nourishing, vitamin-rich, light textured oil is used in emollients.
- Tamanu Oil – is a significant topical healing agent from the sacred tamanu tree. With its high levels of lipids, fatty acids and anti-inflammatory agents, it has tremendous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. It has a mild, pleasant aroma and a luxurious feel, absorbing readily into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Hazel Seed Oil – obtained from the hazelnut tree, this is a light, non-greasy, toning oil for combination skin types.
- Orange Flower Oil – defines and intensifies curls and waves while providing a harmonizing and uplifting natural aromatic top note.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – this beautiful golden oil is extracted from the bean like seeds of the jojoba desert shrub. A soothing, non-greasy, nourishing oil for all skin types, this natural oil (actually liquid wax) most resembles our own skin oils. It is excellent for use in dry to normal skin and hair care.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – is known for its healthy influence on the scalp by increasing circulation which is beneficial for stimulating hair growth. A high vibration treatment oil to nourish hair, skin and nails.
ORGANIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE | SOY-FREE | ALCOHOL-FREE
"Truly a miracle in a bottle. The Polynesian women have been using tamanu oil for healing for many, many years. Harmonic Healing Oil works as a detox to remove silicones, it is perfect to use as a makeup primer, it heals cuts and sunburn, acts as a sunscreen, works to heal scalp irritations and is an added moisturizer in curly hair. This is the one item I would want if I was on a deserted beach in the middle of the ocean!"
HOW TO USE: Pump desired amount of Harmonic Healing Oil into palms and massage into body, scalp, face, hands, feet, or any area that needs extra nourishment.
- Also ideal for dry cuticles, scars, stretch marks and skin irritations.
- Use Harmonic Healing Oil before cleansing as a scalp treatment. Leave on damp hair for 10-15 minutes then cleanse and condition out. To add shine to hair, pump 1-2 drops of oil into palms and rake through mid-length to ends of hair.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
Ingredients Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract*, Olibanum, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Corylus Americana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil*, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Rosmarinun Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Nelumbium Speciosum (Lotus) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I use this as a leave in after my wash routine with innersense. I love all their products. This oil is so moisturizing without making you hair look greasy. Love it.