Rahua Heat Protectant Shield is a plant-based leave-in spray that protects against heat damage – nourishes strands and leaves hair smooth and healthy.
For All Hair Types
Mist on and shield strands as you heat style.This heat resistant plant complex safeguards strands from heat styling tools and improves hair’s elasticity, preventing breakage.
Heat Resistant Plant Complex: A combination of Avocado, Castor Seed and Almond Oils, Shea Butter + Rahua Oil shield strands from heat styling tools up to 425°F/210°C and improve hair’s elasticity, preventing breakage. When heated, Rahua Oil’s light molecular weight penetrates each strand’s cortex, creating a natural “hot oil treatment” to hydrate and smooth hair.
Natural Notes: Enchanting Guava & Coconut
- Heat Resistant Plant Complex: Shields strands from heat styling tools and improves hair’s elasticity, preventing breakage
- African Shea Butter: Provides advanced thermal protection
- Amazonian Rahua, Sacha Inchi and Morete Oils: treat and strengthen strands
- Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract: Packed with antioxidants, reduces damage, supports healthy hair color, boosts shine and hair health
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Shake well. Mist generously on damp or dry hair, comb through and proceed to heat-style.
- Acts as a primer
- Protects from heat damage to reduce breakage
- Hydrates and nourishes hair
- Adds health and shine
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Kaolin Clay, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane), Propanediol*, Polyglyceryl 4 Oleate*, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Aroma*, Guar Gum, Behentrimonium Chloride*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Love love love
Love this product. No split ends and I hair dry and curl my hair every 2nd day
Love the subtle fruity natural scent. Doesn’t make fine hair greasy. Used as protection before blow drying and also good for very humid climate, nutritious for hair and healthy hair doesn’t frizz in high humidity environment. Also good before sun/tanning for hair protection.
Love this heat protectant!
I love this product! It is effective and not heavily scented, so it is perfect for me! I will continue to purchase for sure!