Perfect for combination skin types since it is balancing, detoxifying but not drying.
For Oily, Combination, & Sensitive Skin Types
This soap is formulated with Cambrian Blue Clay, a rare clay found in the Siberian lakes, with clarifying and skin balancing qualities. This soap is gentle and non-drying — an ideal daily cleanser for face and body. Soothes and uplifts the sense with a blend of Lavender and Litsea oils to balance skin. Each bar is unique and hand-crafted with love.
- Cambrian Blue Clay: Cambrian blue clay is a rare clay and also one of the most beneficial to your skin. It is found in Siberian lakes and known for its clarifying and skin balancing properties. This clay penetrates deeply into your pores to draw out impurities while also helping your skin to maintain moisture. It works really well as a facial or body bar. It also provides an incredible lather making it excellent as a shaving bar.
- Lavender Essential Oil: A natural astringent that works to remove impurities from the pores. It also has a uniquely calming herbal and floral aroma.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
HOW TO USE: Lather with water between hands, and apply generously to face and body. Wash off. This soap is gentle enough to use everyday.
SIZE: 4oz / 113g
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Saponified Oils of Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis guineensis (Sustainable Palm) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Kaolinite (White Clay), Montmorillonite (Cambrian Blue Clay), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Litsea cubeba (Litsea) Essential Oil.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.