Blue Clay Mask is excellent as a spot treatment for congested and oily skin. Extracts toxins and impurities from the skin while delivering much needed minerals to maintain smooth and fresh-looking skin.
Blue Clay Spot Treatment Mask is formulated to reduce existing blemishes while deeply detoxifying the skin. The high mineral content of the Blue Clay will clear up skin and smooth out your complexion.
It is best to follow with a moisturizer. For oily skin types we suggest following a blue clay treatment with the Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Facial Oil.
- Cambrian Blue Clay: Cambrian Blue Clay is a rare clay and also one of the most beneficial to your skin. It is found in Siberian lakes and known for its clarifying and skin balancing properties. This clay penetrates deeply into your pores to draw out impurities while also helping your skin to maintain moisture. It also helps to reduce redness and puffiness on the surface of skin.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil: A natural anti-inflammatory, beneficial in balancing both dry and oily skin types. The strong properties of geranium essential oil prevent bacteria from developing on sores and keeps you safe from developing infections. This boost to the immune system allows the body’s defensive cells to focus on the internal challenges and dangers, rather than being weakened by peripheral toxins on the skin.
Created to be beneficial as an exfoliating mask for all skin types. Please test this product on a small area if you have sensitive skin to be sure it will work well for you. If you have irritation please discontinue using the mask.
Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty Free.
HOW TO USE: Mix ½–1 tbsp. with a few drops of water until a nice paste is formed.
Cambrian Blue Clay, White Kaolin Clay, Pelargonium roseum asperum (Rose Geranium) Essential Oil.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.