A truly beautifying and skin softening mask.
Great to use before a night out or anytime your skin needs some extra nourishing and TLC. There are no fillers in this mask, just skin softening totally natural botanicals and clay.
Over time, dry and dead skin accumulates on the surface of your skin. Exfoliation is the process of removing that top layer of skin to reveal the newer, fresher skin that lies just beneath. This mask is created to make your skin look and feel brighter, softer and glowing after use.
- French Pink Clay: Pink Clay is excellent for cell renewal, skin rejuvenation, and improving elasticity. It is high in Iron Oxide and Silica which help to regenerate skin tissue.
- Rosehip: Comes from the fruit of the wild rose plant, naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6, and 9 that regenerate skin cells and repair damaged tissue. Rosehip is also high in trans-retinoic acid which aids in preventing premature aging.
- Chamomile Flowers: Naturally soothing and anti inflammatory, chamomile flowers are gentle and effective at soothing and de-puffing inflamed skin.
Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty Free.
HOW TO USE: Mix ½–1 tbsp. with a few drops of water, until a nice paste is formed. Apply to face and let dry. Wash off.
Created to be beneficial as an exfoliating mask for all skin types. Please test this product on a small area if you have sensitive skin to be sure it will work well for you. If you have irritation, please discontinue using the mask.
French Pink Clay, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Rosehip Powder, Organic Rose Powder, Organic Chamomile Powder.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Just not that into it
I’m lazy. Having to mix the mask myself and not quite knowing if the consistency was ok or not was just plain frustrating. It didn’t make a huge difference on my face; there are far better masks out there that leave my skin feeling fresh and hydrated without having to pull out a cauldron to mix my own potion. Playing around with ratios leads to product waste; watching money circle the drain isn’t the best feeling. It does have a pleasant smell and feel (when on) and it dries fairly uniformly. I will finish the jar, but won’t be repurchasing.