A sparkling blend of pure, natural botanicals oils including Rosehip and Neroli for nourished + hydrated skin with a euphoric scent of citrus rose.
For All Skin Types
Named for the semiprecious stone, Citrine is a sparkling blend of pure, natural botanical oils—including rosehip oil and orange blossom oil—for nourished and hydrated skin with a euphoric scent. It blends a lightweight texture with deep hydration. Oils are concentrated, long lasting, and effective moisturizers.
- Rosehip Oil: Rose Hips are the fruit of the wild rose plant. Naturally rich in Omega Fatty Acids 3,6, and 9 to visibly plump skin. Rose Hip is also high in Trans-retinoic Acid, a natural form of Vitamin A that converts to Retinol making it a natural choice for brightening and evening the appearance of skin tone.
- Meadowfoam Oil: Known for forming a natural protective barrier to keep moisture and vitamins in the skin. Additionally, it works to naturally preserve the other oils around it.
- Neroli Oil: A highly prized essential oil that is extracted from the flowers of the bitter orange tree. It is an antioxidant with antimicrobial properties. Neroli oil has been used for centuries to soften wrinkles, reduced veins and capillaries, and stimulate new growth in skin cells.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
HOW TO USE: A little goes a long way, so start with a few drops, and increase if needed. Apply directly to skin or to palm of hand and then massage in. Absorbs best when skin is slightly damp after bath or shower.
We recommend using SPF during the day after use of this product to prevent sun damage.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Prunus Persica Nectarina Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.