Hydrate your skin without clogging pores so that it can stop producing excess oil and find the balance it needs.
Lapis Lazuli, a favorite stone of ancient Eygpt, is known for its gorgeous deep blue color. Lapis Facial Oil is named for the precious blue oils it contains, including Blue Tansy and Blue Yarrow. These oils contain a component called Azulene which acts as a powerful anti inflammatory and anti bacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. Formulated for combination, oily and blemish prone skin types or any skin in need of relief from inflammation.
Facial Oil for Oily Skin? Often times when we over-wash our skin and do not moisturize thoroughly, it overcompensates by producing more oil and sebum leading to oilier skin and clogged pores. Our facial oils are made with 100% natural and pure plant oils that will thoroughly hydrate your skin without clogging pores so that it can stop producing excess oil and find the balance it needs. In short, yes, oily skin needs moisture too and is often dehydrated, leading to dry patches and the overcompensation of oil and sebum.
- Blue Tansy: High in Azulene content giving them a deep inky blue color naturally. Azulene is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. Additionally, blue oils are excellent at balancing oily skin without drying.
- Kukui Nut Oil: Naturally high in linoleic acid to balance oily and combination skin. Absorbs quickly into skin for hydration and nourishment at a deep level.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba is an incredible natural moisturizer and is able to penetrate deeply into the skin due to similarities to our skin's own natural sebum.
- Squalane: Our Squalane is derived from a vegetable source — olives to be specific. Vegetable-derived Squalane has excellent emollient properties and acts as a light protective barrier to keep moisture in the skin. It also protects the skin against hyper-pigmentation and premature aging.
- Jasmine Sambac Oil: Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason — the scent is intoxicating and the oil itself works to increase the skin's moisture content and increase its elasticity. Our Jasmine Sambac comes from the steam distillation of thousands of jasmine petals.
Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
Truly Natural. Vegan. Cruelty Free.
HOW TO USE: Rub onto fingers and apply to cleansed and toned skin morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb for 1–3 minutes before applying makeup. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
SIZE: Rollerball: 0.3oz/8ml | Full Size: 1.7oz/50ml
Olive Squalane Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Capric Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Leaf Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Rosa Damascena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.