Purify, nurture, and protect your complexion with holi (cleanse).
Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
This gentle formula contains a nutrient-dense base of luxury oils that emulsify dirt, oil, and makeup while calming plant extracts reveal your complexion’s natural luminance. To protect tender skin, each bottle of holi (cleanse) comes paired with a soft muslin cloth for effortless, scrub-free removal of makeup and impurities.
- Oryza sativa is Japanese rice bran oil that is rich in vitamins E and B, omega 9, and fatty acids. With an earthy aroma and a weightless finish, it effortlessly lifts dirt, makeup, and oil while hydrating for a natural, youthful-looking glow.
- Aloe leaf is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants known to heal dry skin. Its rehydrating qualities visibly plump mature skin, replenish the moisture barrier, and diminish the appearance of acne scars.
- Lavender flower water contains natural properties that transform the appearance of skin. It absorbs easily to clean and tighten pores while calming redness caused by dehydration.
- Pitaya is rich in antioxidants that restore the youthful-look of skin and reduce visible signs of aging. This nourishing fruit's high vitamin C content brightens the complexion’s appearance while its organic proteins and enzymes boost hydration, leaving skin soft and supple.
- Date seed extracthas calming antioxidant properties that soothe dryness, boost skin elasticity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and dark undereye circles.
- Calendula and chamomile extracts, both derived from organic florals, have been shown to relieve skin conditions due to dryness and increase skin’s firmness.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | ORGANIC | WILD-CRAFTED| NON-GMO | ECOCERT
HOW TO USE: Shake well, release a quarter-sized amount of product and distribute between palms. Massage into dry skin on the face and neck to wash away dirt, makeup, and oil. Gently remove with a warm, wet muslin cloth.
Use twice daily in morning and evening skincare rituals. In the morning, begin by using acid (wash) and rinse with warm water. Follow with holi (cleanse) and the holi (trinity). At night, if not wearing makeup, follow the morning protocol. If wearing makeup, begin by using holi (cleanse) and follow with acid (wash). Cleanse again with holi (cleanse) for extra hydration.
Reduces the appearance of:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- clogged pores
- redness due to dehydration
- dull, uneven skin tone
- inconsistent skin texture
- loss of elasticity
- age spots
ABOUT THE BRAND: Luxurious beauty regimens that nurture the skin. With a focus on quality and efficacy, all of Agent Nateur skincare is made with ageless European active ingredients that have been clinically tested, ensuring their safety and potency. Every Agent Nateur product is organic or wild-crafted, non-GMO, cruelty-free, and Ecocert certified. Each formulation is abundant in natural vitamins, minerals, oils, and plant extracts purchased—with no expense spared—from only the most reputable sources, setting a precedent for natural beauty companies around the world. Every ingredient included has been chosen for its purity, efficacy, and potency. Originating from France, Germany, Switzerland, Bulgaria, and other European countries, each active ingredient is of the highest quality, guaranteeing visible improvement in skin texture, clarity, and brightness.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Juice, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Communis (Castor) Oil, Myrciaria Sodium Cocoamphoacatate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucoside, Carboxylate, Pheonix Dactifera (Date) Seed Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Pitaya) Fruit Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Rosa Damascena, Cucumber Fruit Extract.
*Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I like the product, do I see any difference in my skin? I’m not sure, but my face definitely does not feel dry or stripped after washing so that for me is good enough! I follow afterwards with Acid wash and seems to be good enough for my skin! So far so good!
I’ve been using the cleanser and lactic acid combo for about a year and I am extremely happy with both products. I am 43yrs old with combination skin; what I like most about the product is a noticeable reduction in pore size.