This formulation’s rich velvety cream leaves facial skin hydrated, looking soothed and smooth.
For Dry and Normal Skin Types
An extra rich, non–greasy intensive facial cream formulated to achieve maximum hydration levels without leaving residual oil or shine on the skin.
- Camellia and Rosehip Oil: Contain precious phytosterols which visibly improve hydration and condition the skin.
- Polysaccharides from Aloe Vera: Help the skin appear revitalised leaving it feeling smooth and soft.
- Triglycerides from Jojoba Oil: visibly rebalance the skin improving the skin's appearance.
- Cane Sugar: Releases vital biosaccharides that noticeably soothe the skin improving its vitality while repairing the appearance of skin damaged by uv-induced oxidative stress.
- Geranium Blossom: Releases flavonoids which help normalise the skin's appearance by rebalancing natural sebum levels, while improving the appearance of skin pores.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply with smooth, upward and outward motions, working from the centre of the face, neck and décolletage. Gently press in to enhance absorption and hydration. Suitable for dry skin types or skin in need of intensive hydration.
SIZE: 1.35 oz / 40 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Dulcis Oil, Sorbitan Olivate (Plant), Cetearyl Olivate (Plant), Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Glycerin (Plant), Xanthan Gum (Natural Polysaccharide), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Sativa Root Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Plant), Sodium Phytate (Plant), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool (Plant), Limonene (Plant), Citral (Plant), Geraniol (Plant), Citronellol (Plant)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.