Brightening vitamin C joins with hydrating Tremella Mushroom, Sodium PCA & Polyglutamic Acid to leave your skin soft & glowing.
Tone, protect & nourish with this antioxidant-rich, hydrating shield perfect for your face, neck, chest & arms.
- Vitamin C – Works to brighten and smooth the appearance of the skin while defending against aging free radicals.
- Tremella Mushroom – Also known as the silver ear mushroom, this moisture binding active leaves skin plump and hydrated.
- Hesperidin – A plant flavonoid that has been shown to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration while providing antioxidant support.
- Sodium PCA – A naturally occurring humectant, Sodium PCA helps bind moisture to the skin, dramatically improving skin hydration.
- Milk Thistle – Consists mainly of silymarin and fatty acids, including linoleic acid. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant that calms the appearance of redness and irritation.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Contains high amounts of quercetin, a powerful antioxidant that works to reduce the appearance of redness & discoloration.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage into skin after cleansing. Follow with Vitamin C Serum, moisturizer, and SPF. May be used on face, neck, chest & arms. Reapply throughout the day as needed.
Can I layer with the AHA Exfoliating Peel? While you could layer the Vitamin C Toning Mist with the AHA Exfoliating Peel, we recommend waiting a few minutes between applications for best results. Otherwise, you could use the Vitamin C Toning Mist after cleansing as part of your morning routine (infusing skin with antioxidants before you go out into the sun) and the AHA Exfoliating Peel in your evening routine.
When should I apply this? We recommend applying immediately after cleansing while skin is still slightly damp. It can be reapplied throughout the day as needed.
What is the difference between the original Hydrating Nutrient Mist and the Vitamin C Toning Mist? Our new Vitamin C Toning Mist has several updates - the formula is rich in vitamin C as well as hydrating elements such as polysaccharides (from the silver ear mushroom) and polyglutamic acid to deliver a heavy dose of moisture to parched skin. It is perfect for use on the face, neck, chest, and arms to deliver antioxidants and hydration. It can be used immediately after cleansing as an active-rich toner.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water (Aqua), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, White Tea (Camellia Sinensis Extract), Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Ferulic Acid, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Hesperidin, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum Seed Extract), Resveratrol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Extract, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Beta-glucan, N-acetyl D Glucosamine, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Pinus Stobus (White Pine) Bark Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract), Alpha Lipoic Acid.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Recommended For You