A lightweight blush serum infused with meadowfoam oil and hyaluronic acid that seamlessly blends into skin for a healthy, hydrated flush.
Hydratint blends seamlessly on top of creams, liquid, or powder bases for a dewy, I-woke-up-like-this flush. Water-based formula prevents formula from melting into an oily mess and delivers a satin finish that looks like real skin. Infused with hyaluronic acid and meadowfoam oil to hydrate and plump skin while simultaneously depositing color.
PETA-certified cruelty free and vegan as always.
- BLOSSOM: A light baby pink.
- NAKEY: A mid-tone nude with peach undertones.
- GEORGIA: A mid-tone nude with rose undertones.
- VELVET: A deep terracotta brown with red undertones.
HOW TO USE: Use the built-in applicator to apply one dot for subtle color or multiple for a bold finish. Simply tap into skin for the perfect flush.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Clove + Hallow was founded by a professional makeup artist in search of clean cosmetics that would perform like the cult classics, our carefully curated collection is made in the USA but formulated to more stringent EU standards. By thoughtfully combining powerful botanicals and good-enough-to-eat oils and butters, we strike the perfect balance of a colorful palette, exceptional finishes, and products that wear beautifully without any safety concerns. (Oh, and they are also vegan and cruelty-free; you CAN have your cake and eat it, too!) Using a Clean15™ formulation strategy, we replace questionable and confusing chemicals with a small but well-researched roster of safe ingredients.
Water (Aqua), Coconut Alkanes, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, PVP, Gluconolactone, Stearic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxide CI 77491, Iron Oxide CI 77499, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Iron Oxide CI 77492
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I don’t like this product, as much as I really wanted to. I love that it’s natural and was really hoping to use it instead of ordering Glossier from the U.S. but unfortunately this product isn’t for me. The consistency of the product doesn’t blend well and I definitely chose the wrong colour.