Infused with the intoxicating tropical aromas of organic passion fruit and mango, this hair treatment will transport you to an alluring island escape while it works its magic.
All Hair Types - Particularly Beneficial for Curly/Thick/Coarse/Porous Hair
Deliver ultimate hydration to dehydrated hair with a rich blend of Symbiotic® Rahua oil and shea butter. This plant-powered, professional-grade hair mask delivers a deep hydration treatment with Amazonian oils and protein bonding sugars to maximize moisture retention, resulting in revitalized shiny, smooth, replenished hair. Ideal for curly, thick, coarse, porous, and damaged locks.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
- MORETE OIL: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* Morete.
- SHEA BUTTER: Long treasured for its medicinal and emollient qualities, this extract from the nut of an African tree softens frizzy hair, seals in moisture to protect hair from becoming dry or brittle, and moisturizes and balances the scalp.
- ORGANIC PASSION FRUIT: Vitamin C from this tropical fruit helps to regulate optimal PH balance for hair and scalp and its exotic aroma is transporting.
- ORGANIC MANGO SUGARS: This juicy tropical fruit offers a subtle, irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars which help to bond oil proteins to hair, maximizing hydration.
- QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes hair and promotes healing and moisture retention.
*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | GLUTEN-FREE | NON-TOXIC | NO PARABENS OR SULPHATES
HOW TO USE: Before or after shampooing hair, apply generously all over, comb through. Leave in for 10-15 minutes. Rinse, or lightly rinse for an effortless leave-in treatment.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Named for the oil that has beautified the hair of Amazonian women for centuries, Rahua uses powerful rainforest ingredients to craft products for hair and skin that heal and transform.Everything we put on our hair, skin, and scalp is absorbed into our bodies. Scented with the exotic fragrance of organic Palo Santo oil and featuring the potent reparative and restorative Rahua, Morete, and Sacha Inchi oils, Rahua products offer a luxurious experience and lasting results that have created a cult following on five continents.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride*, Glycine*, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Organic Rosemary Extract, Natural Aroma, Sucrose, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil.
*Denotes plant derived ingredient
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $99*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Best hair mask
This product delivers, Rahua is becoming such a heavy hitter for me. My hair is definitely softer, healthier, and not greasy (I have fine blonde hair), however I am giving it 4 stars because it is expensive and I am half way through the bottle after like 4 uses. But I still think it’s worth it. Best hair mask I’ve used