Create beautiful hair from roots to ends with this lightweight styler.
For all hair types.
Use to add texture, boost volume, define curls, shape and sculpt wet or dry hair or enjoy as a root refresher between washes.
- Aloe Vera – This versatile ingredient gives hair strength and a silky texture. Brings fullness and manageability to even the finest hair.
- Honey – This humectant provides moisturizing benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an antioxidant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold.
- Sugarcane – Provides hold and thickness and improves manageability.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Provides hydration, protection and gloss and conditions the scalp, hair and skin.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
I Create Lift makes blowouts fast and easy! I love the delivery system of the pump and its lightweight consistency because it allows me to distribute the product evenly throughout the hair. The end results leave my clients' hair with beautiful bouncy volume!
HOW TO USE: Take a deep breath and distribute throughout damp hair. Use fingers to gently separate and shape, adding more product as needed. Blow dry, scrunch or style as desired. For defined curls, diffuse or let air dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
water/aqua/eau, pullulan, galactoarabinan, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, glycerin, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, calcium gluconate, hydrolyzed rice protein, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, sorbitol, potassium sorbate, cananga odorata flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, salvia sclarea (clary) oil, vanillin, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, sorbic acid, citric acid, diheptyl succinate, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, macelignan, tocopherol, linalool†, limonene†
*Certified Organic †A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I Create Lift - Volumizing Foam
Love the results I get with this product as my hair is fine & wavy. Just enough lift for the top and creates volume on the sides.
Perfect volume and curl!!
This product is great if you don’t want sticky stiff hair. It provides enough volume for my fine hair, then I use a light hair spray to finish.
First time using mosse
I need more time to decide but so far so good. Need to see how it works in colder westger
Good lift at the roots, too much makes it crunchy
This foam is great for creating that extra lift at the roots but be careful how much you use or it can make your roots crunchy!