A volumizing lotion for body and fullnes.
Ideal for all hair types and textures
Enhance volume roots to ends with this medium hold styling lotion. Add fullness, manageability, expansion and shine with Certified Organic honey and aloe vera, rice amino acids and eucalyptus.
- Honey — a humectant, which provides moisturizing benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold when styling the hair. Rice and
- Wheat Amino Acids — conditioning agents that bring shine and gloss through conditioning the scalp, hair and skin.
- Aloe — This versatile ingredient gives hair strength and a silky texture. Aloe brings fullness and manageability to the finest hair.
- Rooibos Tea — With 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties.
ORGANIC | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | SILICONE FREE
HOW TO USE: Take a deep breath and become centered, then distribute throughout damp hair. Use your fingertips to work the product roots to end. Blow dry, style and finish with Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer, and/or I Create Finish.
ABOUT THE BRAND: We inspire personal attunement through the practice of self care. Preserving the beauty of botanicals through conscious chemistry, Innersense Organic Beauty connects us to the high vibrational healing power of the natural world around us and the joyous love within us. Nature is at the center of Innersense Organic Beauty. We believe choosing clean, pure beautiful haircare is the smart, simple way to create a love story between you and your hair. Our products are crafted from certified organic plant ingredients your hair will love in luxurious formulations that deliver hydration, health, moisture, shine and protection only Mother Nature can provide.
water/aqua/eau, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel*, cyamop-sistetragonolobus (guar) gum*, sorbitol, sclerotium gum, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower water*, organic rooibos african*, camellia sinensis leaf extract, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, calcium gluconate, potassium sorbate, hydrolyzed rice protein, glycerin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract*, ginkgo biloba leaf extract*, aspalathus linearis leaf extract*, eucalyptus globulus extract*, citric acid, maltodextrin, honey extract*, linalool†
*Certified Organic †A natural component of essential oils
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Must have for curls
I’ve used this product for almost 3 years now and nothing compares! It’s helps “gel cast” your curls while diffusing. Leaves your hair soft and healthy once you scrunch out the gel cast.
I Create Volume also creates amazing hold for my curly hair. I use True Botanicals shine and protect on my ends, then a small amount of I Create Volume distributed all over, dry with a diffuser on medium heat setting and curls are perfect! The next morning I don’t need to retouch my hair, it looks just like it did the night before. This is the only Innersense product I have stuck with (I’ve gone back to my Shea Moisture Jamaican black castor oil Strengthen and Restore shampoo line).
Great light weight hold for fine curls!
Glad I purchased the larger size as I am loving this volumizing lotion for my fine 2C/3A curls.
Makes my curls fabulous!
Gives volume but needs more hold
It does give my hair volume! Just wish it had more hold to keep my curls defined.