Luminous care for kind eyes.
For most skin types, especially those desiring generous moisture for dry, dehydrated, or tired eye areas.
This technology forward, featherweight emulsion creates an optical illusion of a brightened eye area. Apply daily for a more rested appearance & as desired for a smoothed canvas pre-makeup application. Wear alone for an illuminated glow or under makeup as an eye primer.
HYALURONIC ACID: Intensely hydrates skin to enhance the appearance for
a more smoothed, juicy appearance.
KANGAROO PAW: A vibrant crimson flower organically grown in Australia and
extracted for its phytonutrients and flavonoids to hydrate the eye area for a more supple, smooth appearance.
- BACILLUS: A fermented ocean extract discovered during an academic expedition moisturizes and hydrates skin to enhance radiance.
- SHEA: A gentle, yet lavishly moisturizing botanical oil.
- ECTOIN: Diminishes the appearance of pollution’s burden on skin.
- BAOBAB: Leaves the skin feeling soft and supple.
PRICKLY PEAR: Rich in Vitamin E.
- MICA: Helps to brighten and add radiance to the appearance of darker under the eye area.
WILD CRAFTED | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: With kind eyes and gentle hands, pat a thin layer of Ad Astra in crescent shapes above and below the eye beginning from the eye’s inner corner tracing up to the brow bone and down to the eye’s outer corner. Excess may be applied between eyebrows, across forehead, or around mouth.
For best results, apply over your favorite KYPRIS serums & elixirs.
For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Coconut Alkanes, Lactobacillus, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tripeptide-29, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Oxidized Glutathione, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Bacillus Ferment, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide Np, Cetearyl Glucoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Dextran, Ectoin, Jania Rubens Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lecithin, Madecassic Acid, Oligopeptide-24, Phytosterols, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Shorea Robusta Resin, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Yeast Extract, Alcohol, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.