Calm angry and reactive skin with Instant Kalmer, a lightweight face serum. Enriched with Sea Aster to help bring zen to unsettled skin and Ceramides to help strengthen the skin barrier.
For Dry or Irritated Skin Types That Want To Soothe, Hydrate, & Protect Their skin.
Imagine drinking a glass of wine. Or enjoying a really spicy curry. Then remembering you’ve got sensitive skin and in approximately one hour, you'll be as red as that Malbec.
That is just one of the scenarios where Instant Kalmer saves the day. While most serums are water based formulations, ours also contains omega 6-rich thistle oil to soften and moisturize the skin.
Dry and dehydrated skin can use Instant Kalmer alongside a calming Day Cream, while normal and oily skin might find it’s perfectly hydrating and moisturizing on its own.
Sometimes it’s as simple as giving the skin back what it’s lost. Instant Kalmer is packed full of Ceramides that naturally occur in skin, forming a protective layer to keep moisture in. This serum helps to both calm visible flare-ups and protect against future ones. It’s a product that keeps on giving – the kind of Karma we get behind.
Free from ingredients that irritate rosacea and eczema, this gentle formula works to instantly calm and prevent redness over time.
- Sea Aster: This purple and yellow flower does more than just make our coastlines look extra beautiful. It also helps to strengthen the skin’s surface and reduce the appearance of redness.
- Schisandra: This anti-inflammatory and antioxidant actually comes from the tiny red Magnolia Berry. Great at soothing stressed-out skin, even the most sensitive skin loves this vine-dwelling fruit.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC | NATURAL | NUT FREE
HOW TO USE: Massage 1 pump into clean skin at night.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
AQUA (water), CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT WATER* (orange fruit water), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, GLYCERIN (organically derived vegetable glycerine), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL* (safflower oil), AVENA SATIVA KERNEL OIL* (oat kernel extract), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ASTER MARITIMA/TRIPOLIUM EXTRACT (sea aster extract), SODIUM LEVULINATE, LYSOLECITHIN, SCLEROTIUM GUM, OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT, SCHIZANDRA SPHENANTHERA FRUIT EXTRACT (magnolia berry extract), SODIUM ANISATE, XANTHAN GUM, PULLULAN, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, GLYCOLIPIDS, BETA-SITOSTEROL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), SQUALENE, LACTIC ACID, SILICA
20% ORGANIC OF TOTAL (INCLUDING WATER & MINERALS) | 100% NATURAL
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.