Rosa Damascena, Açai, Pomegranate.
This intensive body cream is formulated to maximize hydration levels while increasing skin elasticity and firmness. Skin appears revitalized and feeling beautifully soft.
- Pomegranate and Cupuaçu Butter: Rich in polyphenol antioxidants, nourish, soften and hydrate the skin.
- Cold Pressed Sweet Orange Oil: Contains Antioxidants that leave the skin looking radiant and refreshed while providing uplifting aromatic properties.
- Rosa Damascena and Açaí Berry: Abundant in essential fatty acids, omega 3 and 6, Phytosterols and Tocopherol antioxidants, assist moisturizing, firming and soothing the skin's appearance while also helping repair the appearance of skin damaged by oxidative stress, noticeably increasing elasticity and smoothness.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Massage gently into skin: this body cream is especially good massaged into dry feet, knees and elbows.
SIZE: 4oz / 120ml | 16.9oz / 500ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate (Plant), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Glycerin (Plant), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate (Plant), Sodium Dehydroacetate (Organic Listed), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Plant), Lactic Acid (Plant), Santalum Spicata (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí Berry) Butter, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Berry) Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate (Plant), Vanillin (Plant), Limonene (Plant), Geraniol (Plant), Citronellol (Plant), Farnesol (Plant)
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Using as everything cream, face included. Rich, but not greasy. Storing in original box upright, because metal tube bends a lot.
This cream is extra rich and hydrating. I love using it after exfoliation. It really replenishes fully the skin and renders it smooth and comfortable. The scent is neutral so it won't interfere with your perfume. It is pretty expensive though. This big size is a wiser choice.
I love the luxurious feel and smell of this body cream. It’s not too greasy that you can’t touch things afterwards And of course the tube is super hygienic and towards the end of the tube I just use my tube wringler.