Potent and luxurious age defying body cream that offers intense hydration while helping to firm, lift, and restore skin's elasticity, while reducing the visible signs of dryness and irritation.
For All Skin Types
This unique and restorative cream contains a special composition of the wild growing African Fynbos flora, powerful antioxidants, peptides, a reconstructive blend of nutrient-rich Southern African plants infused with marine extracts and Caffeine to help tone, strengthen the skin, protect against future damage and replenish moisture. Wild Cape May is mixed with luscious Rose, Jasmine and Ravensara to create a scent reminiscent of a wild garden in full bloom. The addition of Lime and the grounding Vetiver known as the “oil of tranquility” creates a mysterious, exotic and complex aroma which helps calm and center your mind. Leaves skin feeling firm, supple and smooth.
- Contains an exclusive concentrate of Southern African plants (Devils Claw, Resurrection Plant, Kigelia Africana, Rooibos Tea and Honeybush) - helps fight the appearance of discolouration, sun damage and supports natural elasticity with powerful antioxidant benefits.
- Brown Seaweed Extract, restores and retains moisture levels, supports the formation of collagen and defends skin’s surface from daily exposure to airborne pollutants.
- Plant peptide complex and Caffeine help plump, tone and firm the skin.
- Dragons Blood resin extract, calms inflammation, helps protect skin cells, reduce redness and swelling.
- Vitamin C - helps reduce dark spots and dullness, lightens skin and boosts collagen production.
- Solution for: Dryness, mature skin, dullness and uneven texture, lack of firmness and elasticity.
ORGANIC | WILD HARVESTED INGREDIENTS | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Generously massage all over your body in circular motions for complete skin nourishment. Concentrate on dry areas such as elbows, knees and feet. Ideal to use on damp skin post-bath or post-shower to lock in the skin’s natural moisture.
SIZE: 200 ml / 6.76 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: African Botanics was founded not only as a creative outlet, but also in an effort to preserve and promote Africa’s biodiversity, create jobs that make a positive impact in people’s lives. Each product they compose is made from start to finish in South Africa, giving African Botanics a rich sensory experience, heart, soul and a unique story to share. Their intention was also to create a seamless blend of true luxury and nature that can perfectly accommodate the needs of any modern individual. African Botanics products are highly active and extremely concentrated with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory omegas, cell-communicating peptides, intelligent collagen boosters, botanical stem cells, minerals, marine biotechnology and energizing vitamins compared to most skincare products on the market. Their unique botanicals, plant butters, seed oils and minerals originate from remote, untouched regions, all with special qualities creating new endless skincare possibilities and are carefully selected to make products that enhance your day and care holistically for your skin, body and mind.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii ( Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape)* Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose)* Flower Oil, Squalane, Jasmine Officinale (Jasmine)* Oil, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango)* Seed Butter, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Arnica Cordifolia Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder Tree) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Anacyclus Pyrethrum (Pellitory) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Ravensara Leaf Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E), Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract**, Propanediol, Caffeine, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection)* Plant Oil, Resveratrol,Coleonema Album (Cape May)** Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)* Leaf Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Croton Lechleri (Dragons Blood) Resin Extract, Harpagophytum Procumbens (Devils Claw)* Root Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vetiveris Zizanoides (Vetivert) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
*Organic, **Wild-Harvested Ingredients.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.