Hold onto your style with organic, natural ingredients, not synthetic polymers or plasticizing agents typically found in traditional hair sprays.
John Masters Organics' certified USDA organic hair spray—one of the only certified organic formulas on the market—is powered by organic aloe leaf juice and acacia senegal gum for the most toucheable hold with no flaky residue, just soft styles that stay put all day.
- Provides medium, all-day touchable hold to your style
- No flaky residue
- A fresh scent uplifts your senses
USDA certified organic | 95% or more organic content | Not tested on animals
HOW TO USE: Spray into damp or dry hair and style as desired. Lift hair and spray at the root for increased volume. For a firmer hold, mist over hair again after styling.
SIZE: 8 fl oz/ 236ml
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Alcohol Dent.*, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Glycerin*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Xanthan Gum
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.